Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Harrow Borough v Barnet Match Preview by Terrance10/8/2021 12:01Tue Aug 10 12:01:22 2021view thread

Harrow Borough 0 Barnet 4

By Terrance10/8/2021 23:00Tue Aug 10 23:00:08 2021

Views: 809

Many Congratulations To Barnet For Their Win This Evening Over Us And Winning The Harrow Cup.
I Thought They Were Very Impressive With Good Movement and Passing And Should No Way Be 50/1 To Win The National League On What We Saw This Evening.
As For Borough We Have To Step Things Up For Saturdays Visit Of Yate Town.
We Need Far More Urgency and Tempo From The First Whistle And Take The Game To Them.
Yes It Was Tough Against Barnet They Were Stronger On The Ball And Technically Better Than Us.
2 Things l Would Mention.
The First Barnet Goal A Long Throw And They Win 2nd Ball and Score.
Surely There Must Be Someone In Our Squad Who Can Do A Long Throw In!
2nd Point Is A Basic One.
We Had a Free Kick Inside The Barnet Half 1st Half Just Beyond Halfway And Its Played Short.
Why???
It’s Not Difficult This One Hit The Area and Win 2nd Ball.
To Me That’s a Lack Of Attention To Detail.
We Hear A Lot These Days Of Gameplans And Notes Being Written On The Sidelines By Coaches But Really As Barnet Proved This Evening If You Do The Basics Well And Play A Direct Game You Will Win Matches!
But Great To See A Good Size Crowd This Evening And Well Done To Harrow Borough And Barnet For A Entertaining Game And Shaun Preddie Man Of The Match.
Good To Have Shaun Back A Fine Defender And Good Leader.
Come On You Reds!!!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Harrow Borough 0 Barnet 4

By Middx Wanderer11/8/2021 09:10Wed Aug 11 09:10:49 2021In response to Harrow Borough 0 Barnet 4Top of thread

Views: 620

I thought Barnet looked a very good side. I have no idea how they compare to other National League sides, but they looked 2 Divisions above us .

I dont know who our 4 was but he was easily our best player.
Preddie is a big part of playing out (losing possession
in dangerous areas) slowly from the back . He was terrific a couple of years ago, but unless much fitter than last season, I cannot see him featuring too often.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Mini Bus to Hartley Wintney by Middx Wanderer8/8/2021 10:46Sun Aug 8 10:46:47 2021view thread