Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Next Season by Middx WandererYesterday 13:00Yesterday at 13:00:01view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Hendon 3 Harrow Borough 4 by Terrance8/9/2021 00:27Wed Sep 8 00:27:17 2021view thread

Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.

By Terrance7/9/2021 11:06Tue Sep 7 11:06:27 2021

Views: 845

First Of All Very Happy To Concur With The Message On Hendon Fc Twitter Feed By Wishing All Fans Both Jewish and Non Jewish A Happy
“Rosh Hashana” Which Is Jewish New Year Festival Year 5782 l Believe!
“Shavah Tovah”” To Us All Meaning Good Year!!!
Certainly Has Been A Good Last Few Days For Borough With That Excellent Comeback Against Ramsgate And I Think A Very Good Fa Cup Draw Away At Welling!
As For Tonight,Well I Thought We Were Definetly The Better Team In The League Match Against Hendon On Bank Holiday Monday And Should Have Won!
I’m Hoping Steve Can Put Out As Strong A Team As Possible Tonight Because Every Match Is Important And There To Be Won.
My Message Is Simple!
Stick To The Same Gameplan We Saw Saturday And Formation With George Moore On The Left And Keep The Same Tempo And Commitment.
Keep Doing The Basics Well And Keep Playing Direct.
Good Balls Down The Channel, Good Crosses and Good Finishing!
Nearly Forgot,Some Good Challenges In Midfield As We Saw Saturday.
I’m Confident We Will Win This And lm Saying 3-1 To Borough!
Any Other Forum Members With a Score Prediction Please Give And Let’s Get As Many Fans As Poss To Silver Jubilee Park For This Re-Match With Hendon!
Come On You Reds!!!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.

By Boro Loyal (RangersAsh)7/9/2021 14:07Tue Sep 7 14:07:21 2021In response to Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 732

Having had a while away from the forum, I've decided to return with a prediction. im going 3-0 subject to line up. James Ewington to get the opener on the 17th minute, then George Moore to find one right after half time. Micheal bryan to end the scoring with a header in the 80th minute.... sticking my neck out for this one.

By Terrance7/9/2021 14:26Tue Sep 7 14:26:19 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 772

Cheers Ash Boro Loyal.
Good To Have You Back On Our Great Forum!
Another 3-0 Score Prediction.
That’s 2 Now For 3-0 To Borough and I’m Going 3-1 To Borough!
Keep These Scores Coming Out There In Forum Land!!!

By cappers7/9/2021 14:20Tue Sep 7 14:20:10 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 748

I fancy us to win this one. 3-0 to the Boro!

By Terrance7/9/2021 14:22Tue Sep 7 14:22:16 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 808

Hello Cappers.
Thanks For Your Score Prediction.
3-0 To Borough Sounds Good This Sun Filled Day!

By TOWN COLOURS7/9/2021 14:44Tue Sep 7 14:44:12 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 663

Going for a bigger margin Terrance. Assuming Steve puts out a strong team then going 5-0. George on the left is also in my thoughts with this scoreline. Am sure Steve will be looking to get his best team ready for the next round of the FA Cup . We also need to have a game plan enabling the side to change things should it be needed.

By Terrance7/9/2021 14:57Tue Sep 7 14:57:18 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 722

Thank You Dave Town Colours For That Score Prediction of 5-0 To Borough!!!
This Sun Having A Good Effect On Us All!!!
The Goals Going Up Now In Forecast!!!
Good Point About Playing Strong Side As Poss.
Confidence Should Be High After That Great Comeback On Saturday and You Mention About Being Flexible With Gameplan.
We Saw That Saturday With George Moores Left Sided Role And lve Know We Have Gone 3-5-2 In The Past So l Think There’s Flexibility If We Need To Change Things But To Be Honest I’m a 4-4-2 Fan And Keeping It Fairly Direct And Quoting My Golf Hero Gary Player “The Harder You Work The Luckier You Get”
Come On You Reds!!!

By The Majors Hat7/9/2021 17:08Tue Sep 7 17:08:23 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 643

Boro to win 2-1.
Im trying to muster the desire to go to the the Pirelli Park stadium or open a cold bottle of wine on the patio.
Descisions, Descisions...

By harrowred (RedHarrow)7/9/2021 21:59Tue Sep 7 21:59:37 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 609

Cor there were some very positive Boro fans pre match tonight. Maybe closer than some predicted but always good to get a win.

By Terrance7/9/2021 23:16Tue Sep 7 23:16:43 2021In response to Re: Hendon v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 611

Cheers HarrowRed.
Yes That Sun Certainly Lifted The Correct Score Stakes!
But It Turned Out a 4-3 Thriller To Borough And Into The Draw For The Next Round Of The Southern
League Cup!
Another Cup Draw!
Exciting Times!!!

Previous thread: Harrow Borough 4 Ramsgate 2 by Terrance4/9/2021 18:42Sat Sep 4 18:42:11 2021view thread