Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Truro v Harrow Borough Match Preview by Terrance9/10/2021 06:57Sat Oct 9 06:57:24 2021view thread

“The Modern Game”

By Terrance7/10/2021 21:21Thu Oct 7 21:21:15 2021

Views: 690

When We Saw Today The Takeover At Newcastle By A Saudi Backed Consortium,I’m Just So Glad To Support Harrow Borough And The Non League Game As Whole.
Where The Players Play For The Love Of The Game And Not The Love Of Money And Play It Hard And Fair Without Cheating And Diving.
Seeing Those Newcastle”Fans”Celebrate Taking Money From The Likes Of Saudi Arabia With Their Terrible Record On Human Rights To Me Marks A New Low On What l Think On The Premier League.
Thank God For Non League Football And All Us Fans Who Follow It!

Edited by Terrance at 02:44:33 on 8th October 2021

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: “The Modern Game”

By Earlsmead part-timer8/10/2021 13:54Fri Oct 8 13:54:38 2021In response to “The Modern Game”Top of thread

Views: 670

Don't often agree with you Terry but I do on this one.
And don't get me started with the Premiership and FA .

How they, the players and coaches of the clubs can continually preach to everyday folk/fans about Women's rights, gay rights + , racism, wokery , blah blah blah etc etc ( and don't get me wrong I'm all for these sort of things ) and then go and play in the World Cup in Qatar next year, where you face the death penalty if your gay.
Hypocrites the lot of them .
England should set an example and boycott it just like we did South Africa over apartheid.

Talk about " do as I say and not as I do "

Edited by Earlsmead part-timer at 13:55:51 on 8th October 2021

By Terrance8/10/2021 14:06Fri Oct 8 14:06:16 2021In response to Re: “The Modern Game”Top of thread

Views: 682

Cheers Earlsmead Part Timer For Your Views.
To Me This Takeover At Newcastle And The Qatar World Cup Is Everything Thats Wrong In The “Modern Game”
The So Called “Fans” Celebrating The Saudi Backed Takeover Are Just Being Taken For A Ride Really,They Are Mugs.They Would Be Far Better Off Supporting The Many Great Names Of The Non League Game In The North East Instead Of A Club Just Trying To Be Success From a Regime With The Most Appalling Human Rights Abuses.

By Earlsmead part-timer8/10/2021 19:43Fri Oct 8 19:43:41 2021In response to Re: “The Modern Game”Top of thread

Views: 574

Yep racism and discrimination have got to be kick out of the game , but of course it isn't , it's all lip service and virtual signalling , and it seems it's being actively encouraged by letting yet another load of blood thirsty tyrants takeover another fine English football club .

Wonder how many players will be taking the knee, when Newcastle play Tottenham on the 17th ?

Still it pays well doesn't it . . .

By Terrance8/10/2021 20:07Fri Oct 8 20:07:17 2021In response to Re: “The Modern Game”Top of thread

Views: 568

Hello Earlsmead Part Timer.I’ve Supported Borough Since l Was 8 Years Of Old In 1975 When My Dad First Took Me To A Game And Except For A 8 Year Break Between 1988-1996 When l Was Running A Family Business lve Rarely Missed A Home Game.
Growing Up I Was Proud To Watch Edwin Stein,David Howell,Steve Emanuel,Clevere Forde,The Great Wayne Walters And My Dads Favourite Player John Cerasoli.
All From Ethnic Backgrounds Like l Am Being Part Irish And By Their Great Example And Talent lm Sure I Speak On Behalf Of All Fans That Were Were All Eternally Grateful For Their Contribution To Our Club.
Any Fans Who Give Racial Abuse Should Be Banned From Non League Football For Life And I’m Sure Everyone On Our Fans Forum Would Agree With That.

Previous thread: FA Cup preparation by harrowred7/10/2021 16:47Thu Oct 7 16:47:16 2021view thread