Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Next Season by Middx WandererYesterday 13:00Yesterday at 13:00:01view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: FA CUP 2nd Round Draw Monday by TOWN COLOURS5/11/2021 13:37Fri Nov 5 13:37:02 2021view thread

Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.

By Terrance5/11/2021 09:22Fri Nov 5 09:22:15 2021

Views: 978

I’m Doing The Preview This Friday Morning As Our Fans Will Be On The “Move”Tomorrow Morning And Some Maybe Today And Make A Weekend Of It.
I’m Biased But Would Say This Is Tie Of The Round!
We Are In The Form Our Of Lives!!!
13 Wins From The Last 15 Games And lm Losing Count Of The Clean Sheets!!!
It’s A Big Task To Win At Any League Ground.
Portsmouth Are Full Time Professionals With All The Tools That Brings With It.
Earlier In The Week,Some Of Us On The Forum Had A Go Unofficially Of Course At Picking A Team With Some Very Different Versions!
I’m a 4-4-2 Fella Really And For Taking The Game To Portsmouth.
Which l Think Is The Best Approach,To Try Get A Lead And Get
Some Pressure On Portsmouth Having To Chase The Game.
The First 15mins Vital For Us To Deny Portsmouth Time And Space With The Ball So They Don’t Get Into A Decent Rhythm.
Get The Ball In Wide Areas As Portsmouth Seem To Struggle With Crosses.
Be It From Open Play Or Set Pieces Or Corners.
But Whatever The Result Tomorrow Is Going To Be A Fantastic Day For The Supporters,Players,Management And The Board.
I Hope l Havent Left Anyone Out There!
I Sticking To My Old Favourite Scoreline Of 2-1 To Borough And Please Forum Friends Your Scoreline For Tomorrow’s “Cup Final” And Other Views You May Wish To Share.
Come On You Reds!!!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.

By Earlsmead part-timer5/11/2021 11:13Fri Nov 5 11:13:22 2021In response to Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 889

It would be fantastic if we could pull off a shock and win Saturday and of course we do have a chance, all teams do, otherwise we might as well forfeit the game and not bother to turn up.

Agree with you Terry the first 15-20 will be vital and I'll be cheering the lads on for the full 90 mins+.
But I think the gulf between professional League 1 standard and the Southern League will be to much to bridge, so I'm going to say 3-1 to Pompey (I've backed us to lose in every FA Cup qualifying round, so I ain't changing now !) with Boro nevertheless putting in a great performance and doing the club proud.

Can't wait for tomorrow, excited ?
You bet I'm !

C'mon U Reds!

By Terrance5/11/2021 11:42Fri Nov 5 11:42:48 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 842

Thanks Earlsmead Part Timer.
In A Match Like This The Key Is First 20 Mins As You Say.
For All Our Players And Fans Being At A Ground Like Fratton Park Will Hopefully Inspire Everyone.And Raise Our Game.
I’m Confident We Can Win.
We Aren’t Short Of Matchwinners And Have Some Real Steel In Our Team Now.
So lve Said 2-1 To Borough,HarrowRed 4-1 To Portsmouth and Earlsmead Part Timer 3-1 To Portsmouth.
Please Keep The Score Forecasts Coming!

By harrowred (RedHarrow)5/11/2021 11:24Fri Nov 5 11:24:25 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 731

Very excited for this game now. Whilst I think we will lose (and I’m predicting 4-1, the longer we keep it 0-0 (or do the unthinkable and take an early lead), the Pompey crowd will start to get on their teams back, due to their current form. Perhaps then we can dig in and get a result.

I’m backing James Taylor to score anytime at 28/1 with skybet.

Ewington is 10/3
Moore 7/1
Keita 10/1

By TOWN COLOURS5/11/2021 12:02Fri Nov 5 12:02:00 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 823

Our stats look fantastic when it comes to looking at the betting table. 6 wins in the last 6 games. 13 wins out of the last 15. No draws all season. We must be due one and maybe tomorrow is the day. So stupidly sticking my neck out on 1-1. By the way what are the odds on Uche scoring the first goal Harrowred?

By Terrance5/11/2021 12:33Fri Nov 5 12:33:01 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 792

Hello Dave Town Colours Thanks For That Scoreline Of A Draw 1-1!
Imran Uche Is Available At 33/1 With Skybet To Be The Matches First Goalscorer Which Seems More Than Fair Value.
They Are A Onlline Bookmaker So Debit Card And Maybe Min Spend Per Call.
As Most of You Know I Do Like A Bet But Of Course Bet Only What Can Afford To Lose!
My Fabulous 4 Tomorrow Are.
1 Harrow Borough To Win Match £10 At 15/1
2 Harrow Borough To Win Both Halves £3 at 66/1
3 Harrow Borough To Win After Conceding The 1st Goal £4 at 45/1
4 Harrow Borough and Portsmouth To Draw 3-3 Anytime Within The 90mins Of Play £3 At 50/1
Total Staked £20!!!

By TOWN COLOURS5/11/2021 13:31Fri Nov 5 13:31:24 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 770

Cheers Terry. Hopefully you will be quids in following the match tomorrow. Would be some form of compensation for missing the match in person. I hope you able to get back to the club before the time you have indicated previously.

By Terrance5/11/2021 13:47Fri Nov 5 13:47:43 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 694

Cheers Town Colours And HarrowRed.
Just Time To Heal And Really Get Weight On Leg Again.
Betting Started On Portsmouth v Harrow Borough 2 Weeks Ago With Paddy Power So l Was In There Straight Away!
But Betting Aside It Will Be Fascinating To See How Our Players Compare With Portsmouth.
I’ve Written Recently That This Is The Highest Standard I’ve Seen In Non League And Let’s Hope Borough Prove That Statement Correct Tomorrow!
I’ve Got The I Follow Sorted And The £2.50 Out Of Dads Account So l Can Listen To The Commentary!
Seriously I Hope All Our Fans Get A Good View Wherever You Are In The Away End And Try And Outsing Portsmouth!

By harrowred (RedHarrow)5/11/2021 13:35Fri Nov 5 13:35:51 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 780

Terry is right, Uche is 33/1 first and 11/1 anytime.

I don’t normally bet and Harrow games usually only offer outright, correct score and over/under bets.

It’s a bit of fun when you can get big odds on our individual players. Interestingly they’ve priced the likes of Wynter, Orimolusi, Oduteko and Owoeye closer to Ewington and players like Moore, Keita, Bryan are longer odds.

By TOWN COLOURS5/11/2021 13:40Fri Nov 5 13:40:31 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 766

Cheers Harrowred. Will be pleased if any of our players are able to put the ball in the net - the right end of course.
The bookmakers are often right although they may well have messed up on this occasion.

By Terrance5/11/2021 11:34Fri Nov 5 11:34:20 2021In response to Re: Portsmouth v Harrow Borough Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 664

Hello HarrowRed.
Some Of Those Odds Look Generous As They Can Score Anytime Within The 90mins.
I Know One Bookmaker Has George Moore To Score The First Goal Of The Match At 22/1 Which To Me Looks Way Big!
You Know More About Betting Than Me!!!
Thanks For That Scoreline.

Previous thread: Good Luck by Rick_Pumpkin3/11/2021 11:20Wed Nov 3 11:20:15 2021view thread