Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Next Season by Middx WandererYesterday 13:00Yesterday at 13:00:01view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: A Loss! by Terrance1/12/2021 22:14Wed Dec 1 22:14:57 2021view thread

Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview

By Terrance1/12/2021 09:42Wed Dec 1 09:42:14 2021

Views: 973

We Welcome Farnborough The League Leaders To Earlsmead Tonight On The Back Of Our 2 Excellent Away Wins At Swindon & Merthyr.
We Won The Return Fixture At Farnborough And Should Show No Fear This Evening.
On The Evidence l Saw At Farnborough In September I Have No Doubt At All That We Have Better Players Man For Man And If We Play To Our Potential Should Win This Match.
Midfield Always A Vital Area And We Need The Same Approach We Showed At Farnborough,To Close Them Down And Stop Their Passing With Some Good Robust Challenges And When We Have The Ball We Have The Players Who Know How To Score!
I’m Following On Twitter This Evening But Hopefully l Will Be Able To Hear The Roar Of The Crowd When We Score Back Here In South Ruislip!
As For The Correct Score,I’m Saying A Repeat Of September Please And 3-1 To Borough.
As Always On Matchdays Forum Friends It Would Be Great To Have Your Scorelines As Well.
So As Ever!
Come On You Reds!!!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview

By harrowred (RedHarrow)1/12/2021 09:58Wed Dec 1 09:58:52 2021In response to Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 872

Farnborough have added some additional fire power since they played us. I remember listening to the game on the radio and James Ewington running in behind was certainly the cause of their problems, albeit it also sounded like they had plenty of chances. They were on a super run and have had a couple of iffy results of late against Hayes and Kingstonian. I think they will get revenge tonight. 3-1.

By Terrance1/12/2021 10:04Wed Dec 1 10:04:58 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 901

Thank You HarrowRed For That Scoreline.
Yes Your Right We Hit Them On The Break At Farnborough And Played A Good Physical Game In Midfield To Stop Their Passing Game.
Hopefully Home Advantage Can Also Be A Factor And If We Could Have Shaun Preddie Back That Would Be A Big Bonus Also.
So It’s 3-1 Either Way From Myself & HarrowRed.
Please Keep The Scorelines Coming For This Big Match!

By Earlsmead part-timer1/12/2021 11:02Wed Dec 1 11:02:47 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 799

I think u will see our first draw tonight 1-1 but would not be surprised if they sneak it by the odd goal.

By Terrance1/12/2021 11:20Wed Dec 1 11:20:17 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 871

Thank You Earlsmead Part Timer For Your Score Prediction Of 1-1.
As l Mentioned Yesterday Some Punters Have Been Backing The Draw At 13/5 And It’s Now Been Cut To 5/2 With Paddy Power Bookmakers.
I Think The Fact We Went Down To Farnborough And Beat Them With A Good Gameplan Holds Us In Good Stead Tonight.
So 3-1 To Borough l Think!
It’s 3-1 Farnborough From HarrowRed
A 1-1 Draw From Earlsmead Part Timer
So Wide Range Of Opinions There!
Please Forum Friends Your Views On The Score This Evening.

By The Majors Hat1/12/2021 13:12Wed Dec 1 13:12:07 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 891

Going to be a tough one for us tonight.
Farnborough will be seeking revenge and certainly won't take us lightly.
Going for the visitors to win 3-2

By Terrance1/12/2021 13:18Wed Dec 1 13:18:56 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 1017

Thank You Very Much Major For That 3-2 Scoreline To Farnborough.
Yes You Are So Right To Say That Farnborough Will Be Respecting Us As I Think We Have Some Of The Best Players In The Division And Definitely The Best Manager In Steve Baker And His Coaching Team Who Have Done A Superb Job As All Us Fans Know On A Limited Playing Budget.
Please Some More Scorelines Very Welcome Forum Friends!

By Boro Loyal (RangersAsh)1/12/2021 13:49Wed Dec 1 13:49:35 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 1072

As I said before '3-0 to the Borough' is my score line. Goal will be ' Ewy will open them apart. Getting the first, before Mikey and George end them off. Bit of a stretch but im predicting we score 23, 50 and 71 minutes in.'

By Terrance1/12/2021 13:54Wed Dec 1 13:54:49 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 841

Cheers Ash Boro Loyal For Confirmation Of The 3-0 Scoreline You Mentioned Before.
You Mentioned Micheal Bryan,James Ewington And George Moore.
3 Of The Best Players In The Southern League And We Have A Host Of Others As Well.
In Fact Not Just The Starting Team But Bench Too!
Been An Excellent Response For The Scorelines.
Please Keep Em A Coming!!!

By TOWN COLOURS1/12/2021 14:47Wed Dec 1 14:47:49 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 949

2-0 to Harrow Boro for me. Hopefully a bigger than expected crowd as we are the most senior club at home in London tonight I believe.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)1/12/2021 16:23Wed Dec 1 16:23:07 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 870

But I’m sure we will be missing any Watford/Chelsea fans that would attend. All the matches being on Amazon Prime probably doesn’t help either.

By TOWN COLOURS1/12/2021 17:04Wed Dec 1 17:04:07 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 755

I am sure you are right. Everyone prefers to watch the team they support I guess. All we can hope for is some extra ground hoppers. In fact it is probable some of our usual supporters may not be able to get to the game as of course we usually play midweek games on a Tuesday. Interestingly Met Police lost at Hendon last night so this gives us a chance to close the gap on them as well as Farnborough.

By Terrance1/12/2021 17:09Wed Dec 1 17:09:31 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 886

Hello Dave Town Colours.
That Was A Big Shock Last Night As The Met Police Despite Being The Away Team Were Odds On Favourites To Win.
The League Is Fairly Equal And On Any Given Day Anyone Can Beat Anyone Else.
I Want You All To Cheer As Loud As Poss When We Score So l Can Hear It At Home!!!

By TOWN COLOURS1/12/2021 17:20Wed Dec 1 17:20:29 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 815

Will do my best Terrance! Hoping for a good game - weather forecast ok so voices won't be drowned out by pouring rain.

By Terrance1/12/2021 17:28Wed Dec 1 17:28:08 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 1003

That’s Good To Hear Dave And I Think Ourselves And Farnborough And Maybe Hayes Too Are The Best Teams In This Division.
Let’s Hope The Ref Uses Some Common Sense When We Put In Some Robust Stuff In Midfield And Doesn’t Start Waving A Red Card Around As Happened At Swindon With Lewis As It Was Genuinely Agreed It Should Have Been A Yellow At Worst And Players Are Allowed To Go In For The Ball.

By Terrance1/12/2021 16:35Wed Dec 1 16:35:54 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 774

Unfortunately I Can’t Attend Tonight Because Of My Leg Injury But If You Gave Me A Choice Of Watching A Proper Game Like We Have Against Farnborough Where The Players Will Play It Hard From Both Sides In An Honest And Fair Manner Or Having To Pay Amazon To Watch A Load Of Overpaid “Stars” Who Are Only Interested In Money l Know What My Choice Would Be.
If I Could Get To The Match!!!

By Terrance1/12/2021 14:54Wed Dec 1 14:54:09 2021In response to Re: Harrow Borough v Farnborough Match Preview Top of thread

Views: 989

Hello Dave Town Colours Thank You For That Scoreline Of 2-0 To Borough My Friend.
I Hope Your Right About A Big Crowd Because l Want To Hear You All At Home Here In South Ruislip When Borough Score As lm On The Twitter Again!
Hopefully Farnborough Will Bring A Good Away Following And Hopefully 300 Plus Could Be The Attendance .
What A Great Response For The Scorelines.
Some More If Poss Please!

Previous thread: It’s Close!!! by Terrance1/12/2021 17:01Wed Dec 1 17:01:46 2021view thread