Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Farnham 4 Boro 0 by harrowred22/9 12:41Sun Sep 22 12:41:46 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: FA Cup Prelim Round by geemickey6/7 13:09Sat Jul 6 13:09:38 2024view thread

New Management Team

By Middx Wanderer3/6 10:03Mon Jun 3 10:03:48 2024

Views: 899

I think it deserves its own thread.

Welcome to Ben Bukowski & his Assistant Manager Keagan Cole, First Team Coaches Jacob Cook and Dennis Quigley; and Goalkeeping Coach Nic Collins.

This is very positive appointment. I am looking forward to the season ahead now.

Edited by Middx Wanderer at 15:59:08 on 3rd June 2024

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: New Management Team

By harrowred (RedHarrow)4/6 13:29Tue Jun 4 13:29:41 2024In response to New Management TeamTop of thread

Views: 825

I agree. Again it’s another young and ambitious manager but I feel confident from what I’ve heard and seen so far. They’ve had 2.5 seasons in this league too, helping avoid a certain relegation in the first half a season, getting a playoff spot in the second, but then having a less successful season just past. Hopefully that was an anomaly.

I think they will definitely bring a few familiar faces over from Northwood. Hopefully they can keep a few of ours so we are not starting 100% fresh. I’d love to see Gurteen and Ibrahim retained. I think there would also be a strong case to keep Miskin, Tutton, Talla, Nnadozie around too to start with.

Look forward to see our pre season now and hopefully a strong start in league and cup. Up the Boro.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By NonLeaguePro9/6 08:45Sun Jun 9 08:45:39 2024In response to Re: New Management TeamTop of thread

Views: 714

Absolutely agree certainly 100% nailed on love to see those players retained for sure.

For me Ibs & Gurteen have to be held onto….Gurteen surely has to become the club captain too.

He gained massive respect in my eyes not just from the way he played but very much from the way the young fans took to him….photos & autographs for gods sakes after a home match.
Funny as it sounds & getting on a bit myself I come to appreciate they are our future & if one player can inspire them to make HBFC their local…then hey tie him up & don’t let them out of sight.

By TOWN COLOURS11/6 20:46Tue Jun 11 20:46:48 2024In response to Re: New Management TeamTop of thread

Views: 681

Agree with you 100% here. James Gurteen was a very positive signing for the club. His Dad came to watch regularly and stayed behind supporting the club after most home matches. Seemingly he played at Northwood during our new managers tenure so is well known to the management.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)9/6 11:43Sun Jun 9 11:43:30 2024In response to Re: New Management TeamTop of thread

Views: 717

Helps he’s a teacher at a local school!

By cappers9/6 19:39Sun Jun 9 19:39:32 2024In response to Re: New Management TeamTop of thread

Views: 711

Quite a lot's gone on at the club since I last posted.

Firstly, welcome to Ben and his team. I hope this will be the right appointment for us. My friend knows Ben, he used to play football with him for Barnet Supporters Club quite a few years ago. My friend says Ben was always smiling and had management characteristics in him.

Can anyone elaborate on who Josh Bostock is? I can't find anything online about him. Someone posted that he was involved at Rayners Lane but other than that what do we know about him?

By harrowred (RedHarrow)14/6 17:17Fri Jun 14 17:17:40 2024In response to Re: New Management TeamTop of thread

Views: 618

Can’t really elaborate apart from what you can find on google. Not sure if he was the main money man at Rayners Lane or not. Or why he’s jumped from an improving RL to a plummeting Harrow. Word though has it we will have a decent budget this season. Still, not as much as Eghams.

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: Pre season so far. by harrowred9/6 11:45Sun Jun 9 11:45:11 2024view thread