Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New signings by harrowredYesterday 16:31Yesterday at 16:31:19view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

New signings

By Fulham red21/6 20:48Fri Jun 21 20:48:58 2024

Views: 222

No player info as yet.I understand that they want to keep things low key but this can be a negative for our season ahead.I see JB has already stripped us of Yorke,Mitchell,Hale and Tobin.Not concerned about the latter two but the two Reece's I thought were worth trying to keep.Any way enjoy the Euros knowing that at least Boro try to entertain you ,as opposed to our 3 pussys.Sorry 3Lions.🤨🤨🤨

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: New signings

By harrowred (RedHarrow)22/6 20:53Sat Jun 22 20:53:31 2024In response to New signingsTop of thread

Views: 224

Let’s wait and see. I suspect plenty of names now on board but just not announced. I can see Gurteen staying as captain and let’s not speak too soon on Reece Mitchell. Remember, all of these players have ‘signed’ for other teams, which as this stage of the year means nothing, as you can’t officially sign yet anyway.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)23/6 18:16Sun Jun 23 18:16:41 2024In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 205

As now seen of Exce Muhemba signing a month ago for Egham and already leaving to join Hendon.

By TOWN COLOURS25/6 17:01Tue Jun 25 17:01:57 2024In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 116

Well if other teams can announce signings it is rather frustrating that we cannot. Oh well - looks like will have to wait. 😕

By The Majors Hat25/6 18:48Tue Jun 25 18:48:22 2024In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 111

Announcing 'signings' before July 1st is not a good idea. Egham announced Excel had signed for them a few weeks ago, but he has already left to sign for Hendon.
Until league forms are signed and registered it's better to stay quiet.

There are a few rumours going around about who might be joining / coming back. It's going to be a fun couple of months watching this new squad come together.

By NonLeaguePro25/6 22:25Tue Jun 25 22:25:06 2024In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 102

As a new ish Harrow fan I’ve not heard any rumours re: signings.
Can you brighten my pre season by giving us some of the rumour news…very hard to cope with the anticipation in our house & what with the 3 lions miss firing I really need something to look forward to.

By TOWN COLOURS25/6 20:39Tue Jun 25 20:39:39 2024In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 112

Does it really matter? Even if squad announced 1/7 a player could still leave I believe? Maybe more difficult if on a contract of course. I accept your observations though Majors Hat as being the best way forward. Looking forward to finding out who has agreed to sign. Can't wait for the new season 😁

By The Majors HatYesterday 08:09Yesterday at 08:09:05In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 96

I'm sure we have at least a dozen players agreed to sign as of now.
If we announce on social media we have signed a centre half with step 3 pedigree it alerts other clubs who can try and poach them with the offer of playing at a higher level / more money.
After the first week of July, clubs will have most of their squads registered so there is less chance of poaching going on.
As for players coming back - there are a few pictures of Boroughs pre season training session last week on Instagram. Keegan Bloom is there - which is a very welcome sight. A bloody good player who was bombed out without being given a chance last season.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)Yesterday 16:31Yesterday at 16:31:19In response to Re: New signingsTop of thread

Views: 65

Also pictured was Antonio Dembele. Not sure on the others. Wouldn’t be surprised to see at least one return who Egham originally announced, a bit like how Excel has also now left them.

Previous thread: New Management Team by Middx Wanderer3/6 10:03Mon Jun 3 10:03:48 2024view thread