ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Smiley face

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Newquay AWAY by almost average 2Today 13:25Today at 13:25:55view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator15/6/2019 10:40Sat Jun 15 10:40:55 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Belford departure by stone ragma10/1 18:32Fri Jan 10 18:32:42 2020view thread

Belford gone

By BobbyDazzler9/1 22:51Thu Jan 9 22:51:45 2020

Views: 4305

Evening Gentlemen this is the last will & testament of Dale Buster Belford father of a murdered son husband of a boring wife & Ex Assistant manager of Nuneaton Borough FC & I will have my vengeance in this life or the next !!!
Tony Breeden
Known you a long time pal from your Sutton days never personal at Tamworth you have become a top top keeper in non league football & hope you continue to play as long as you can spend your money wisely my friend a block of flats in castle Vale would be a good shout πŸ‘
James Clifton
Got major respect for you how you have left the club sometimes in life what you see is not what you get ? Stay safe & good luck πŸ‘
Rhys Sharpe
What a fantastic lad got all the time in the world for you & by the way the best left back in the league by a mile πŸ‘
Miles Addison
Told you from the first time I saw you I would always be honest with you & would not let you down you have more than matched me respect is earned & gained you have have done this with room to spare fantastic man πŸ‘
Joel Kettle
Now then been in the office to many times hammering your team mates & will throw anybody under the bus to play cmon big lad your better than that let your performances do the talking from now on πŸ‘Ž
Jamie Hood
Been in office to slag the lads off to Jimmy me Lavs & Tom then came in to slag Jimmy off to Lavs Tom & Me
Then when I gave you a few home truths in the dressing room rang Jimmy to slag me off !!! Cmon you what has happened to the lad I knew start to take responsibility for your performances or hang them up still think your a good lad start showing it πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž
Devon Kelly Evans
Absolute pleasure my friend great lad great player go & fullfill you’re potential class act πŸ‘
Jordan Goddard
Good luck pal make it happen πŸ‘
Nigel Julien
Contrary to what people have said I think you are a top top lad & have a lot of time for you I’m guilty of not rating your performances this season but I would rather say your a great lad than player have a good one kidda πŸ‘
Jack Byrne
Wow we’re do I start biggest snake I have ever come across in my life do not trust this man I called it after 3 weeks & have been proved right try to become a better human being my friend πŸ‘Ž
Ryan Edmonds
Great lad keep it going pal enjoy your football & life play with a smile on your face & the eagle will soar god bless πŸ‘
Callum Powell
My son keep at it I know you have got a good heart & want to do so well sometimes I know I’m harsh on you but I care time to shine πŸ‘
Luke Benbow
Yes Bro good good lad & talent get your arse into gear now big lad & play with freedom follow your heart & keep of the Fukin Snuzzzzz πŸ‘
Ozzy Osbourne
Been a pleasure big lad keep playing as long as you can all the very best πŸ‘
Kieran/Fortune
Good luck Both hope & wish the best for you πŸ‘πŸ‘
It’s been a real pleasure Lads sorry for being honest ,hard working, loyal & I leave with dignity & with my integrity intact good luck for the rest of the season & thank you BELF πŸ‘β€βš½

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Belford gone by animal10/1 16:28Fri Jan 10 16:28:33 2020

Previous thread: Dec Towers by ntfcadam10/1 10:25Fri Jan 10 10:25:58 2020view thread

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Borough FC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Borough FC. Nuneaton Borough FC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.