Re: Off topic - Kings Lynn Town
Looks likely that one (or more) of Wrexham, Dagenham or Chesterfield may drop to Conf North/South. Two of those (in my thinking) traditional FL clubs. 3 of bottom 4 are north based.
*** Actually; only 3 will be relegated due to knock on effect of Bury.
Another, Barrow look like they could return to FL after about 40 years of absence.
Was surprised to see Harrogate have snuck upto 2nd.
Kidderminster & Hereford look like they could drop into Boro league (or south equivalent). Given Gloucester also in bottom 3 then that could make SL-Central more likely.
[b]SO IN THEORY[/b] Chesterfield, Chester, Fylde, Darlington & Gateshead. With exception of 1 (pushing it for Gateshead (and Southport & BPA)) all former FL clubs (You could add Boston, but they cheated their way into the FL;).
Edited by VS Boro at 10:36:00 on 19th January 2020
Next article in this thread: Relegation / Promotion (probably AA will know) by VS Town19/1 10:38Sun Jan 19 10:38:42 2020
- Off topic - Kings Lynn Town by MJNB19/1 10:17Sun Jan 19 10:17:01 2020view thread
- Re: Off topic - Kings Lynn Town by VS Town19/1 10:35Sun Jan 19 10:35:23 2020
- Relegation / Promotion (probably AA will know) by VS Town19/1 10:38Sun Jan 19 10:38:42 2020
- May have answered own question. by VS Town19/1 10:41Sun Jan 19 10:41:11 2020
- Re: May have answered own question. by almost average 219/1 11:13Sun Jan 19 11:13:40 2020
- Re: May have answered own question. by VS Town19/1 11:26Sun Jan 19 11:26:14 2020
- Re: May have answered own question. by MJNB20/1 09:39Mon Jan 20 09:39:11 2020
- Re: May have answered own question. by almost average 219/1 12:53Sun Jan 19 12:53:00 2020