ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Smiley face

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Newquay AWAY by almost average 2Today 13:25Today at 13:25:55view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator15/6/2019 10:40Sat Jun 15 10:40:55 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Fixture congestion not us so off topic by almost average 228/2 14:22Fri Feb 28 14:22:43 2020view thread

Re: This Jimmy IN or OUT debate

By VS Town (VS Boro)26/2 09:19Wed Feb 26 09:19:38 2020In response to Re: This Jimmy IN or OUT debate

Views: 388

I tend to agree. From the (admittedly small) people I talk to/hear very few are 100% behind him as manager .

My view of him (football excluded) has changed. He does come across very well. I would be amazed if he treats criticism any different to any other manager and would surely not expect people to defend him on his part. I hope/expect he does take on board everything and is not influenced by his supporters.

I would also expect him to have belief in what he is doing and achieving.

I just hope he does not use “without me there would be no club” argument. Partly because that is (whilst possibly true) debatable but the same debate could be put to the two previous “owners” - both faced club closure before that came on board.

I am surprised he put blame (publicly at least) on players on several fronts.
One being that this season has been over for a while now so (other than those contracted for next season) can be shown the door (and one would expect most would want to stay).
The other being it tries to deflect from any part he has to play in this. If a manager can’t be praised for success or failure then why do clubs have managers?

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: This Jimmy IN or OUT debate by Jebbs26/2 08:53Wed Feb 26 08:53:47 2020

Previous thread: Richie Norman by MJNB26/2 15:07Wed Feb 26 15:07:03 2020view thread

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Borough FC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Borough FC. Nuneaton Borough FC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.