Re: Leroy Lita
"In a freak occurrence just prior to the start of the 2007–08 season, Lita was faced with a month of downtime after damaging a leg muscle as he stretched in bed upon waking. Coppell told the BBC: "Leroy is in a great deal of pain. It's a point of laughter but a serious business for him because he's going to be out for three or four weeks."
He played 66 times in the Premier League for Reading and Swansea, scoring 10 times. In the Championship he played 170 times and scored 49.
Next article in this thread: Stretching and knees by Unnamed Sauce22/5 20:05Fri May 22 20:05:09 2020
- Leroy Lita by MJNB21/5 14:16Thu May 21 14:16:01 2020view thread
- Re: Leroy Lita by almost average 221/5 15:40Thu May 21 15:40:26 2020
- Re: Leroy Lita by mark-nbfc21/5 15:47Thu May 21 15:47:31 2020
- Stretching and knees by Unnamed Sauce22/5 20:05Fri May 22 20:05:09 2020
- Re: Stretching and knees by 70s stalwart22/5 22:44Fri May 22 22:44:22 2020
- Re: Stretching and knees by almost average 223/5 10:49Sat May 23 10:49:41 2020
- confirmed by boropod21/5 19:30Thu May 21 19:30:00 2020
- Re: confirmed by joetowny22/5 10:09Fri May 22 10:09:55 2020