and if the season restarts
from 2 very different sources, both on committees at npl clubs and one manager at a npl club the following has come out.
the npl will halt the seasons as they are.
all 3 divisions will then be split into 2 divisions of 11. ppg already earned will be carried into these new leagues.
these leagues will start in january, giving the clubs december to use for friendlies/match fitness.
each team will then play 20 games (each side home and away) to settle the season. depending on the number of clubs to go up or down will decide if any play-offs are required.
awaiting clearance but agreed by the clubs.
This is rumoured from reliable sources to also be what the SL is considering .
Next article in this thread: Another rumour or two by almost average 29/11/2020 15:05Mon Nov 9 15:05:14 2020
- Furlough by almost average 25/11/2020 13:33Thu Nov 5 13:33:25 2020view thread
- and if the season restarts by almost average 25/11/2020 13:55Thu Nov 5 13:55:40 2020
- Another rumour or two by almost average 29/11/2020 15:05Mon Nov 9 15:05:14 2020
- Re: Another rumour or two by stone ragma9/11/2020 17:17Mon Nov 9 17:17:55 2020
- Re: Another rumour or two by nil desperandum9/11/2020 16:22Mon Nov 9 16:22:17 2020
- Re: Another rumour or two by almost average 29/11/2020 17:00Mon Nov 9 17:00:46 2020