This money in the way of loans.
In many ways, Boro are probably one of the more fortunate being in the level they are, in that
a) They can offer sensible contracts and not have any full-time players (and probably no contract players) on their books.
b) They can have 600 spectators when games take place which is probably what the attendances would have been anyway.
The main financial hit for this level was the non-completion of last season
I would be wary and avoid taking loans.
Next article in this thread: Re: 12th December restart bit more detail by almost average 219/11/2020 13:52Thu Nov 19 13:52:51 2020
- 12th December restart by stone ragma19/11/2020 11:47Thu Nov 19 11:47:36 2020view thread
- Re: 12th December restart by almost average 219/11/2020 13:50Thu Nov 19 13:50:06 2020
- Re: 12th December restart by stone ragma19/11/2020 13:53Thu Nov 19 13:53:57 2020
- Re: 12th December restart by Dougie819/11/2020 15:06Thu Nov 19 15:06:58 2020
- Re: 12th December restart by MJNB19/11/2020 16:24Thu Nov 19 16:24:55 2020
- Caution. by VS Town19/11/2020 18:13Thu Nov 19 18:13:37 2020 1 person
- Re: 12th December restart bit more detail by almost average 219/11/2020 13:52Thu Nov 19 13:52:51 2020