Return to front page

Newest article: Re: and another by Spurs and Verde Today 06:48Today at 06:48:32view thread

Oldest article: Let the inquiry begin by Armchair vulture18/1 15:11Thu Jan 18 15:11:44 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Huge choice to be made / make or break time by KB1/2 19:15Thu Feb 1 19:15:58 2024view thread

Re: Meeting

By VoR31/1 17:09Wed Jan 31 17:09:37 2024In response to Re: Meeting

Views: 776

Gustavus, I would just like to put the record straight on your last point...LW - No plans.

That may well be the case now that AT have got rid of their sitting tenant, which will increase the value of the Stadium land (it is the land they are interested in) but it was certainly not the case when I was invited to a meeting with Jason & Santi.

It was explained to me that a new Stadium was proposed to be built on the Nuns Nr 2 pitch & that a design & costing had been produced.

What was intended to be a one hour introductory meeting turned into a very informative discussion, at the end of which we had produced a very high level Cost Risk Analysis, including provision for the loss of revenue suffered by a 5-year groundshare, to assist with AT's construction financing/sequencing/programming.

I subsequently posted on here about the potential 'ransom strip' at the access off Ptarmigan Place & you immediately jumped in (because that is what you do) & stated that the 'ransom strip' was owned by Cartwright & they wanted £1 million (another smokescreen on your part), which I said I
considered excessive.

So, I appreciate that you are working hard to tidy up AT's/Nuns position in all of this & you previously said that you only want to see fair play but fair play also means stating the facts.

In law, the law cannot be applied retrospectively & neither can your comment NO PLANS, because there were proposals & plans at that time to demolish & re-develop the existing Stadium side.

It is all water under the bridge now but I felt I had to make that point.

Perhaps you are not as well informed as you make out?

Edit:

At the end of the meeting Santi went off to see JG & Jason said to me that they would get back in touch...

All of that is now history!

Edited by VoR at 17:15:21 on 31st January 2024
Edited by VoR at 17:15:59 on 31st January 2024

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Meeting by The_Hullablue31/1 18:00Wed Jan 31 18:00:26 2024

Previous thread: January 200 Club Draw by Anonymous2/2 19:00Fri Feb 2 19:00:02 2024view thread