Return to front page

Newest article: Re: and another by Spurs and Verde Today 06:48Today at 06:48:32view thread

Oldest article: Let the inquiry begin by Armchair vulture18/1 15:11Thu Jan 18 15:11:44 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: A timely reminder - Don't split the fanbase by VoR1/2 14:45Thu Feb 1 14:45:18 2024view thread

Re: Tonight’s meeting updates

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)1/2 09:03Thu Feb 1 09:03:42 2024In response to Re: Tonight’s meeting updates

Views: 691

From FaceBook.

Are there 3 possibilities?

Assuming they don't pull out, what other options are there?
If they continue the "success" will be down to the support they get (gate and sponsorship). To maximise they need to embrace as many as possible. If they don't they will fail.

How do coop progress (I dont know). They don't hold any bargaining tools. Will not having a representative put anyone off from going?

I thought he spoke well. However, there were one or two alarm bells with me. Tbh I expected more questions and requests from the Co-Op. It seems the promise of having 2 supporters representatives on the board appeased you. Wasn't enough for me. He's already disengaged with 2 highly respected former board members and major sponsors which is a huge negative when he doesn't know the club and is outside the area. Perhaps that's why the linked in message went out. National sponsors investing at Step 6 or below is highly unlikely and like he said, he wants to put as little as possible finances in. I know the figure the 3 of them want to put in. Me and a few mates could meet that target during a whip round over a pint

Those asking questions was chosen by Ron Bradbury. Whilst he spoke well, I am not sure why Guy Hadland was given the microphone; other than Bradbury knew him.

>>>> Former Nuneaton Boro fan <<<<

Edited by VS Boro at 09:05:22 on 1st February 2024

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Tonight’s meeting updates by boro441/2 17:18Thu Feb 1 17:18:10 2024

Previous thread: Question - Junior setup by VS Dysfunctional1/2 10:14Thu Feb 1 10:14:51 2024view thread