Return to front page

Newest article: Coach Tickets Available! by LHToday 15:02Today at 15:02:31view thread

Oldest article: Fao Mark by Armchair vulture24/1 16:50Wed Jan 24 16:50:07 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Where we are ? by VS Dysfunctional1/2 19:07Thu Feb 1 19:07:21 2024view thread

alternatives?

By Camp hill reserves (Camp hill reserves)1/2 13:01Thu Feb 1 13:01:57 2024

Views: 663

not gonna lie i came away a little deflated last night , Holliday presented pretty well .....

however a lot of the questioning of him wasn't really answered , all a bit wishy washy replies ....
my comment of why should we share our club with you was greeted by we are happy to walk away if we are not wanted, rather than a good reason

the only definites we heard was they are definitely starting a team next season kit , manager and ground....ploughing on regardless

the vocal and on facebook here said nothing and the room seem to accept this as a given , all pretty depressing ...reading the room i guess the majority just want a team to support next season and will take whatever is delivered to them by whoever

i spoke to holliday , KS and grimsey personally after , all were very pleasant as expected and all are saying the right things .MG and KS i trust implicitly and only want the best for the supporters and the club . GH i guess i will judge on what happens going forward and will with an open mind

a few things i don't doubt is their level of investment , ability to grow and business acumen . one thing i do know the numbers are eye watering ... ben raising an excellent point of legacy issues.
i think they got the message that the supporters want representation upon the board , i hope they execute this and simply not pay lip service it...something i was reassured personally that this would happen

one thing is frustrating me is the rumoured local alternative isn't being presented to the fan base , its time guys or forever hold your peace ....

UTB

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people

Next article in this thread: Re: alternatives? by Jebbs1/2 13:15Thu Feb 1 13:15:02 2024

Previous thread: A timely reminder - Don't split the fanbase by VoR1/2 14:45Thu Feb 1 14:45:18 2024view thread