Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Um.. by almost average 2Yesterday 16:56Yesterday at 16:56:37view thread

Oldest article: Council statement by Shrewblue24/1 14:52Wed Jan 24 14:52:06 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Tonight’s results by Dougie86/8 22:39Tue Aug 6 22:39:41 2024view thread

I use both

By Unnamed Sauce (Bedduth Blue)7/8 12:24Wed Aug 7 12:24:28 2024In response to Re: Another useful site

Views: 495

Thanks, Mr. Pieman. I know how to use the BoroTown website and have been doing so ever since it first appeared. In all its myriad guises.

However, having supported Real Donnithorne from Beazer Midland days, experience has taught me (throughout all our various scrapes and adventures) that it is always best to have as many perspectives as possible on any one situation. Hence I also view this Forum. FB pages etc.

And (as someone else once recently commented on this Forum), may I say how NICE it is to finally be allowed to see ALL our goals pasted up on social media platforms. Even though I saw all six at The Oval (for instance) it is nice to see them again and to reflect upon the build up. And (given your comments about promoting the club)-this is a particularly valuable function for exiles, stayaways, occasionals, etc. Saturday's filmed highlight speaks more eloquently and advertises the product better than any words or match reports.

The more transparency the better imho . Not just my view either, I bet?

I haven't bought the NLP for years-I wonder: are there still match reports on us in that?

Anyone?

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Previous thread: Coleshill ground. by Vernon26/8 15:02Tue Aug 6 15:02:05 2024view thread