Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Um.. by almost average 2Yesterday 16:56Yesterday at 16:56:37view thread

Oldest article: Council statement by Shrewblue24/1 14:52Wed Jan 24 14:52:06 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Some more questions by Unnamed Sauce21/8 09:04Wed Aug 21 09:04:45 2024view thread

"Two of you singing"

By Unnamed Sauce (Bedduth Blue)20/8 22:28Tue Aug 20 22:28:09 2024In response to Re: Boro 0 Heether 2

Views: 684

Etc. Although by the screaming at the end, you would have thought they had already won the title. It's August ffs.
( Nor will they,btw, if anyone would like to have a fiver on it right now?) They will meet harder opposition than our side tonight over the season. Falling over conning the ref or crying every time an opponent touches you won't work for them then. They came to spoil, succeeded and had the game wrapped up after 46 minutes.

So no burst bubbles, no banana skins etc. from me tonight. We were beaten by a stronger and far more savvy side. We have lost our first game but I have a feeling that it wasn't our strongest line up tonight and there are still some entertaining games to come ?

Although their keeper was a bit of a lardass and unnecessarily melodramatic, he made a couple of decent saves, besides the penalty and seemed well organised.

I've seen BoroTown win twice "at home" sorry, at Beduff, already this season, which equals the worst season I ever endured under you know who. That was as good as it got that year until the following May.

I think this BoroTown will beat quite a few more teams yet. I am pleasantly surprised by their fitness, their enthusiasm and yes, (stop laughing at the back,). their skill level.

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people

Previous thread: 50/50 result. by boro4420/8 23:17Tue Aug 20 23:17:29 2024view thread