Return to front page

Newest article: Animal Farm? by VS CityYesterday 20:12Yesterday at 20:12:11view thread

Oldest article: Lita has gone as well by Boro698/1 21:11Mon Jan 8 21:11:25 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON by LukeS21/1 12:27Sun Jan 21 12:27:28 2024view thread

Pheonix Club Constitution - Choices

By VoR20/1 08:55Sat Jan 20 08:55:14 2024

Views: 1622

I believe there are two possible *choices, as follows:-

*In either case the new Pheonix Club would be created as a Society.

1. A Community Society...community led.

2. A Supporters Society...supporters led.

If the two new Investors are proposing to take a majority shareholding in the new Pheonix Club, the constitution would lend itself to a Community Society.

If the two new Investors are proposing to take a minority shareholding in the new Pheonix Club, the constitution would lend itself to a Supporters Society.

I think the two new Investors need to make their intentions clear before they hold the Fans Forum, to present their plans, because the new Pheonix Club will be a new legal entity & will require a Constitution.

Also, the current status of the CIC needs to be explained, together with how the existing Academy & Juniors/Womens/Girls Sections fit into the new plans.

Finally, where it is proposed all of these teams will be playing, after the liquidation of Boro Leisure Ltd.

Please note:

The FA will need to approve the name of the new Pheonix Club.

It may not be possible to continue to use the name Nuneaton Borough?

That said, Bury AFC (their Pheonix Club) have recently successfully been granted permission to return to using the original name Bury FC.

Just my thoughts!

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Pheonix Club Constitution - Choices by danborofc20/1 09:44Sat Jan 20 09:44:08 2024

Previous thread: Whats to become of LW by StockingfordBrew22/1 16:50Mon Jan 22 16:50:51 2024view thread