ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Smiley face

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Ollie Bassett by mark-nbfc13/1 11:37Wed Jan 13 11:37:30 2021view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator15/6/2019 10:40Sat Jun 15 10:40:55 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Squad changes imminent? "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Squad changes imminent?

By MJNB18/10/2020 12:38Sun Oct 18 12:38:49 2020

Views: 882

From Boro chat.

“It’s time for a change, as kitman and son of the manager it fucking breaks my heart with players not wanting it enough! My dad has put a good team together ‘named players’ they are all good enough to be up there competiting. But for some reason some of them look like there here for the ride and wanting to play as an individual not as a team! We need some young energetic players that want to play for the badge! Some desire to win a game of football and for it to mean something to them. My dad is a big believer of waiting 10 games before changing things but I know full well that he will be going through his phone book today trying to find the right players to bring in!!

After all the hard work that’s gone in over the pre season and through the lockdown to get the place looking right and turning it back into a football club the players are letting us all down!! It really frustrates me!

Credit to all the boro fans yesterday travelling again I do feel sorry for you guys paying and watching a bunch of nob heads!

Ps great photos Simon Kimber 🙌🏻“

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Borough FC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Borough FC. Nuneaton Borough FC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.