Long ball .....
I often find that supporters make this accusation when losing, but seldom when winning. It’s an easy excuse
But in case of JG teams it’s valid. I admit it’s not as bad as I feared it would be.
The tactic is exaggerated (and more obvious) by Breedon thinking he can pass like beckham .
Since day one of JG the aim is to get the ball to the strikers at every opportunity - every free kick and most throw-in opposition half.
Once there the big men can hope to get their head on it.
Addison was seldom fit and certainly not mobile YET under JG he was expected to get his head onto every attacking free kick, throw and corner... JG can not hide behind that.
- Squad changes imminent? by MJNB18/10/2020 12:38Sun Oct 18 12:38:49 2020view thread
- Re: Squad changes imminent? by Wotnostrikers18/10/2020 18:27Sun Oct 18 18:27:00 2020
- Re: Squad changes imminent? by VS Town18/10/2020 14:25Sun Oct 18 14:25:06 2020 2 people
- Re: Squad changes imminent? by stone ragma18/10/2020 12:57Sun Oct 18 12:57:45 2020 3 people
- Re: Squad changes imminent? by London Boro19/10/2020 09:09Mon Oct 19 09:09:25 2020
- Re: Squad changes imminent? by TheOne&Only18/10/2020 15:26Sun Oct 18 15:26:41 2020 2 people
- Long ball. by VS Town18/10/2020 17:14Sun Oct 18 17:14:41 2020
- Re: Long ball. by joetowny20/10/2020 09:33Tue Oct 20 09:33:43 2020
- Re: Long ball. by VS Town20/10/2020 10:42Tue Oct 20 10:42:14 2020
- Re: Long ball. by stone ragma20/10/2020 13:17Tue Oct 20 13:17:14 2020
- Re: Long ball. by VS Town20/10/2020 15:13Tue Oct 20 15:13:41 2020
- Re: Long ball. by 70s stalwart20/10/2020 14:33Tue Oct 20 14:33:01 2020