Smiley face

Return to front page

Newest article: Where is the Master Distractor? by GustavusToday 20:28Today at 20:28:57view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator15/6/2019 10:40Sat Jun 15 10:40:55 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Good Communications "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Good Communications

By Unnamed Sauce17/10/2021 12:23Sun Oct 17 12:23:41 2021In response to Re: Chairman interview

Views: 590

Is absolutely NOT reinforcing the same message(s) over and over and over and OVER again (see what I did there?) in a misguided attempt to batter those you (mistakenly) see as ill educated or opposed to your views, into submission.

( I base that observation on having a B.Phil (Hons) in Management and 25 years of practical experience in it).

Good communications is setting out your case coherently and succinctly. And then leaving it "on the table" so that those you are pitching it to have time to make measured consideration of it.

Good communications is definitely DEFINITELY not in repeating your proposals ad infinitum until your target audience is bewildered, annoyed, frustrated, angry and (inevitably) alienated. ( Or...I find myself wondering....is that really your objective?)

I have never in 38 years of working co-operatively with adults ever come across someone so obsessive, who says so much about so little in so many different ways so often.

"John" (!!) You need to do your oft-vaunted research a little better. Nuneaton Town/Boro fans have had to take extraordinary amounts of shite, over many decades of MISmanagement. They don't need constant hectoring, badgering and lecturing until they are drowning in pearls of wisdom. Understandably after years of broken promises under-achievement and disappointment, they tend to scoff about promises and react more positively to direct action.

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Borough FC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Borough FC. Nuneaton Borough FC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.