Smiley face

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Today's Line up by billhToday 02:34Today at 02:34:00view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator15/6/2019 10:40Sat Jun 15 10:40:55 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Margins"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Margins

By VS Town (VS Boro)27/10/2021 18:22Wed Oct 27 18:22:57 2021In response to Re: 2-2 finished

Views: 321

I think (as table backs up) there is not much difference between many teams in this league.

I admit I have missed loads of games this season I would normally go to.

Of those I have seen I would say Boro were only clear winners against Lowestoft; I recall (i may be hyper critical) than evenagainst Leiston there was little between the two.

No question that defeats against Tamworth, Peterborough, Rushall & Hednesford were fair (with the 1st two actually flattering boro). With the. rest (and based on what I have been told) there was little difference between the two teams.

With a bit of "luck" Boro could have had more points.

I suspect the rest of the season will be similar; I still would not rule out of relegation (is the current run "the norm" or the previous run "the norm").

I would say, to get to the play offs is near impossible. Max points is 95 and in last completed season 69 needed (42 games). 58 points from 26 games...... more than the "par" of 2/game.

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Borough FC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Borough FC. Nuneaton Borough FC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.