Return to front page

Newest article: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬… by mark-nbfcYesterday 08:08Yesterday at 08:08:01view thread

Oldest article: 6 months till new season by 2B/5E18/1 18:31Thu Jan 18 18:31:20 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON

By StockingfordBrew21/1 13:31Sun Jan 21 13:31:11 2024In response to Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON

Views: 1042

I still think some sort of merger with Nuneaton Griff, maybe only realistic direction. Start in Midland Combination Division One, play of course at the Pingles. As time goes on look to redevelop the pingles in order to get ready for the higher levels if the club did progress up the pyramid. Whilst at the Pingles, make a long term project of building a 5,000 stadium within the town part of a five to six year plan.

However some supporters I can understand will want to aim at a higher level, however I think we know if this was to happen, we would have to look at playing out of town which is not ideal. Plus in terms of making income etc, luring supporters we would be struggling.