Return to front page

Newest article: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬… by mark-nbfcYesterday 08:08Yesterday at 08:08:01view thread

Oldest article: 6 months till new season by 2B/5E18/1 18:31Thu Jan 18 18:31:20 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON

By Boropod (BoroughPod)21/1 18:34Sun Jan 21 18:34:46 2024In response to Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON

Views: 781

I've not heard we had an agreement to restructure payment in writing, if we did have then AT would not have risked terminating the lease if we were up to date on payments. 1 we did not have a written agreement, 2 we did not pay, either way knowing they have always been hostile and our number was up in 3 years it was a bit silly to let this happen.
I had a tenant that asked me verbally to miss a months rent on the flat I rent to him as his work was closed down.
I emailed him to confirm our conversation.
I then put in writing he could make up the missing rent over 6 months by paying an agreed amount off each month. He told me he was moving out in a few months and would pay it out of his deposit at the end of tenancy, I sent him an email to confirm this . A year later despite reminders he left I took the arrears out of his deposit and returned the balance telling him why in writing. A few weeks later the deposit scheme called telling me he had complained and was thinking of legal action. I sent them all the emails. Funnily enough I never heard anything else.

Note to self, 'be careful what you wish for'