Return to front page

Newest article: ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ… by mark-nbfcYesterday 08:08Yesterday at 08:08:01view thread

Oldest article: 6 months till new season by 2B/5E18/1 18:31Thu Jan 18 18:31:20 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON

By Gustavus22/1 20:20Mon Jan 22 20:20:57 2024In response to Re: From Facebook - Re: THE FUTURE OF CLUB FOOTBALL IN NUNEATON

Views: 528

Keep up!

You asked โ€œWhy should Boro Leisure honour an agreement that was signed by a company that no longer existed....โ€

I therefore referred to Boro Leisure (Directors) as they.

I donโ€™t think when I was providing score updates from Hinckley, Barwell, Stratford, Mickleover, and Leamington that I referred to the Boro team as โ€œtheyโ€ but no doubt your forensic investigatory powers may decipher otherwise.

As your other point I very much doubt anything has happened at Liberty Way yet. But if there is a vacant pitch next to Nuns clubhouse why shouldnโ€™t they come to an arrangement to play there? Personally I think they would be mad not to do so given the boost to revenue.