Return to front page

Newest article: Coach Tickets Available! by LHToday 15:02Today at 15:02:31view thread

Oldest article: Fao Mark by Armchair vulture24/1 16:50Wed Jan 24 16:50:07 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Avenue Road - Who will be the Developer?"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Avenue Road - Who will be the Developer?

By Greg (NBFC)24/1 18:32Wed Jan 24 18:32:02 2024In response to Avenue Road - Who will be the Developer?

Views: 590

Can I please have some of the drugs you are taking, VoR? The council has made it clear that it has not been approached about developing that site for Boro, but you are already selecting a developer? it's the usual madness from you, I'm afraid.

If we had listened to you, we would have built a new stand and upgraded floodlights at Liberty Way, we would be improving the stadium in Hinckley ready for a ground share. I suppose it's only a matter of time before you would be planning to upgrade Barwell to Champions League status in case we have a massive successful streak before Avenue Road is ready.

In one of your earlier posts, you said that we don't want to put the cart ahead of the horse. Don't you think you're doing precisely that by choosing a developer before we even know whether we will have a club?