Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Wes York signs by Lord of the ManorYesterday 17:59Yesterday at 17:59:14view thread

Oldest article: 6 months till new season by 2B/5E18/1 18:31Thu Jan 18 18:31:20 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: This will allow membership of the EFL Leagues One & Two."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: This will allow membership of the EFL Leagues One & Two.

By VoR25/1 17:08Thu Jan 25 17:08:32 2024In response to This will allow membership of the EFL Leagues One & Two.

Views: 788

To play in the EFL, would mean laying a grass pitch to a specification to meet League One & League Two standards.

The pitch at LW would suit League Two & could be improved to suit League One...it is usually the drainage installation that is a factor in the overall performance of a grass pitch.

I believe the pitch at LW cost £160k (?)

A 4G pitch would be preferable, including a shock pad...that would be suitable up to the National...I believe Cov's new pitch at the Butts cost £600k (?)

Gaining a satisfactory Planning Permission to upgrade the floodlights (at some future date), to 500 lux would be critical to ever being able to play in the EFL.

We could play at Tomkinson Road Rec next season, we could play at Pool Bank Street Rec next season.

There is a limit to how far both Recs could be upgraded.

I would have a sum of £5 million in mind at the start of this journey.

Edit:

I would agree that the National in 15 years is a realistic target but that is only our opinion, we are not the Investors, so what we think doesn't really matter!

Edited by VoR at 17:09:59 on 25th January 2024
Edited by VoR at 17:12:35 on 25th January 2024