Return to front page

Newest article: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬… by mark-nbfcYesterday 08:08Yesterday at 08:08:01view thread

Oldest article: 6 months till new season by 2B/5E18/1 18:31Thu Jan 18 18:31:20 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: A timely reminder - Don't split the fanbase"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: A timely reminder - Don't split the fanbase

By The_Hullablue1/2 15:57Thu Feb 1 15:57:41 2024In response to Re: A timely reminder - Don't split the fanbase

Views: 329

Absolutely it should be the aim of the co-op, and IMO should have been the aim all along.

It should be run with the idea of helping the FC in return for shares with the ultimate goal of being able to take the club over.

That is my ideal.

The co-op and the supporters Trust before it did well-intentioned things I did not agree with.

I hope it never gives money to the FC without shares in return ever again. Not a pro ise of shares, or a discussion about shares, but cold hard shares.

I want the co-op to be able to get grants to build things at the ground when it is Nuneaton and retain ownership of it.

I want the co-op to help run things.

I wanted the co-op to have been able to have taken over the club before it went bits up, but it was too badly damaged to save.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
How bright should floodlights be in the Conference?