Return to front page

Newest article: HT Bridgnorth 0 v Boro 1 by BoropodToday 15:56Today at 15:56:51view thread

Oldest article: Fao Mark by Armchair vulture24/1 16:50Wed Jan 24 16:50:07 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: What about our history?"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: What about our history?

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)6/2 08:35Tue Feb 6 08:35:35 2024In response to Re: What about our history?

Views: 915

There was a poll on Boro Chat last night. Whilst I find these things futile I was surprised by the result.

29& - Fan Owned
67% - Investor
2% - Uncertain
2% - AN investor that actually has money.

(bottom 2 added later).

So, 70% wants a club where money is thrown at the club........ Had that ever failed?
(if taken as representative) it shows supporters want success irrespective of dangers and history.

A comment
"This proves a point so hope people trust the investors and now let them do there work otherwise we’re gonna have 2 clubs which is never gonna work. Stuart Elliott and Nuneaton Borough Supporters' Co-Operative hope this makes you understand the fans idea for how they want the club to be run. So let’s work together and get it done with the investors."

To me; these sort of things mean nothing.
If two clubs start, the success will be based on marker forces and eventually one will fail.

>>>> Former Nuneaton Boro fan <<<<