Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Another new signing by Vernon2Today 12:42Today at 12:42:58view thread

Oldest article: FA Vase winners 2027-28 by Camp hill reserves 18/1 16:30Thu Jan 18 16:30:49 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Beduff, Beggars and Choosers"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Beduff, Beggars and Choosers

By Unnamed Sauce ((Dysfunctional sector))25/2 16:36Sun Feb 25 16:36:42 2024In response to Re: Beduff it is

Views: 1330

As I mentioned previously, (VoR really did not like me doing so), Anker Radio ( which has broadcast to patients of Nuneaton's George Eliot Hospital and beyond unbroken over 42 years ), was told to leave the hospital site during 2021.

Their studios were closed and all equipment was put into storage. Broadcasting continued from presenters homes. Where it is still based. However, the Radio Station has a new home in Beduff and are just about to launch a new studio there. Still serving the whole George Eliot catchment and beyond. The Anker Radio Trust had requested help from various organisations based in Nuneaton and North Warwickshire. None were forthcoming.

And don't get me started on Remembrance Day.

Along with many other Boro fans I have stood on the grass bank at The Oval chuckling at the vile and obscene abuse heaped on us by a handful of Darwin candidates. However-it IS is in Warwickshire. I will almost certainly follow New Boro there. Hopefully with a beer in the nearby Wetherspoons beforehand.