Return to front page

Newest article: Re: And yet another one by s. tone ragma7Yesterday 18:55Yesterday at 18:55:49view thread

Oldest article: FA Vase winners 2027-28 by Camp hill reserves 18/1 16:30Thu Jan 18 16:30:49 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Dummy spat out by football group then "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Dummy spat out by football group then

By Spurs and Verde (Spurs and Verde)19/5 16:20Sun May 19 16:20:43 2024In response to Re: Dummy spat out by football group then

Views: 1140

Like I said above this is why I walked away completely and don’t message on here anymore - never thought anyone connected with this new club had the brains to run a club, and don’t trust the people that were behind it. Don’t trust Elliott or Cook and how I looked at it they were the money men so no matter what people think about boards etc and being fan lead we won’t be those two are 100% calling the shots and if people believed differently fair play to them but oh dear

Would also say no offence to people involved but the ones that are on board I would say are easy to trick, let them think they have a say and they won’t but they won’t realise, Lee Haywood was appointed cause he posted a lot on Facebook 😂😂😂 no other reason

Wish them luck but this club ain’t for me, if there even is a club again soon

Retired Boro fan
Tottenham and Austin FC sufferer

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 16:37:12 on 19th May 2024