Return to front page

Newest article: FT Chelmsley 1 v Boro 3 by BoropodYesterday 21:45Yesterday at 21:45:43view thread

Oldest article: Fao Mark by Armchair vulture24/1 16:50Wed Jan 24 16:50:07 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Will we ever learn?"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Will we ever learn?

By Unnamed Sauce (Bedduth Blue)19/5 20:02Sun May 19 20:02:08 2024In response to Re: Will we ever learn?

Views: 1266

" Responsibility for the previous Club’s demise lay with one set of characters alone."

Yes I'm aware of that, and I don't disagree with you. However the responsibility for various other demises ( and let's face it there have been a few) lies with various other individuals.

I haven't met all of them but it does seem that a common thread is the ability to be able to turn even the slightest of advantageous positions into a crisis. largely through inexperience, lack of forethought or sheer stupidity.

Hence "will we ever learn?" is a lament: cry of despair referring to corporate failures over time. I'm far from alone in feeling this frustration, btw. Every time we climb out of a trough of manure we seem to have the collective gift for sliding right back into it again.