Return to front page

Newest article: Re: And yet another one by s. tone ragma7Yesterday 18:55Yesterday at 18:55:49view thread

Oldest article: FA Vase winners 2027-28 by Camp hill reserves 18/1 16:30Thu Jan 18 16:30:49 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: SHOCKED +1"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: SHOCKED +1

By VS City (VS Boro)22/5 22:49Wed May 22 22:49:23 2024In response to Re: SHOCKED +1

Views: 539

Did the selection group check his suitability for a community football club. Both his twitter and Facebook account WERE (not now) open to anyone (hence I guess how the board found the info I saw earlier)

Do you think someone with extreme and radical religious beliefs would be suited for a community football club which I hope would embrace anyone irrespective of religion, race, sexuality?

Any credibility the sub-group had went with this publicly available information.

I initially thought the objection may be subjective. (eg an UKIP/Farage or Corbyn supporter) which I would have had to accept, but someone who openly peddles open hatred for a specific religion has no place at anywhere I want to be associated with.

>>>> Former Nuneaton Boro fan <<<<