Return to front page

Newest article: Walsall Wood by s. tone ragma7Yesterday 18:42Yesterday at 18:42:14view thread

Oldest article: Fao Mark by Armchair vulture24/1 16:50Wed Jan 24 16:50:07 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Louis Baker signs"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Louis Baker signs

By VS City (VS Boro)6/7 13:23Sat Jul 6 13:23:21 2024In response to Re: Louis Baker signs

Views: 568

but the new club has to attract those who got pissed off with the old club and stopped going OR just turned up 3pm on a Saturday. These have to be attracted to goto Bedworth to see "recreational football" (remember that?).

The new club must really promote the things that make it different. I am not sure that message is getting through to those less committed.
Understandably those who are involved will see it as a continuation but others have to be attracted.

My view. The club will be known as "the boro", but I would have liked to see a unique name and even different colours that (I dont know if possible) reflected the town more (why do the Nuns play in red).

I always said when IN took over it was "the emperor in new clothing". A opportunity for a revamp was missed big-time.

>>>> Former Nuneaton Boro fan <<<<