ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Smiley face

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Crowd by VS TownToday 11:14Today at 11:14:01view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator15/6/2019 10:40Sat Jun 15 10:40:55 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Belford departure by stone ragma10/1 18:32Fri Jan 10 18:32:42 2020view thread

Belford gone

By BobbyDazzler9/1 22:51Thu Jan 9 22:51:45 2020

Views: 4456

Evening Gentlemen this is the last will & testament of Dale Buster Belford father of a murdered son husband of a boring wife & Ex Assistant manager of Nuneaton Borough FC & I will have my vengeance in this life or the next !!!
Tony Breeden
Known you a long time pal from your Sutton days never personal at Tamworth you have become a top top keeper in non league football & hope you continue to play as long as you can spend your money wisely my friend a block of flats in castle Vale would be a good shout 👍
James Clifton
Got major respect for you how you have left the club sometimes in life what you see is not what you get ? Stay safe & good luck 👍
Rhys Sharpe
What a fantastic lad got all the time in the world for you & by the way the best left back in the league by a mile 👍
Miles Addison
Told you from the first time I saw you I would always be honest with you & would not let you down you have more than matched me respect is earned & gained you have have done this with room to spare fantastic man 👍
Joel Kettle
Now then been in the office to many times hammering your team mates & will throw anybody under the bus to play cmon big lad your better than that let your performances do the talking from now on 👎
Jamie Hood
Been in office to slag the lads off to Jimmy me Lavs & Tom then came in to slag Jimmy off to Lavs Tom & Me
Then when I gave you a few home truths in the dressing room rang Jimmy to slag me off !!! Cmon you what has happened to the lad I knew start to take responsibility for your performances or hang them up still think your a good lad start showing it 👍👎
Devon Kelly Evans
Absolute pleasure my friend great lad great player go & fullfill you’re potential class act 👍
Jordan Goddard
Good luck pal make it happen 👍
Nigel Julien
Contrary to what people have said I think you are a top top lad & have a lot of time for you I’m guilty of not rating your performances this season but I would rather say your a great lad than player have a good one kidda 👍
Jack Byrne
Wow we’re do I start biggest snake I have ever come across in my life do not trust this man I called it after 3 weeks & have been proved right try to become a better human being my friend 👎
Ryan Edmonds
Great lad keep it going pal enjoy your football & life play with a smile on your face & the eagle will soar god bless 👍
Callum Powell
My son keep at it I know you have got a good heart & want to do so well sometimes I know I’m harsh on you but I care time to shine 👍
Luke Benbow
Yes Bro good good lad & talent get your arse into gear now big lad & play with freedom follow your heart & keep of the Fukin Snuzzzzz 👍
Ozzy Osbourne
Been a pleasure big lad keep playing as long as you can all the very best 👍
Kieran/Fortune
Good luck Both hope & wish the best for you 👍👍
It’s been a real pleasure Lads sorry for being honest ,hard working, loyal & I leave with dignity & with my integrity intact good luck for the rest of the season & thank you BELF 👍❤⚽

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Belford gone

By animal10/1 16:28Fri Jan 10 16:28:33 2020In response to Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1321

Still nothing on the website so I hope it was not a wind up!

Loved this "I leave with dignity & with my integrity intact"
How dignified was that post then? Washing dirty linen like that shows a lack of integrity.
Just IMO of course.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana .....

1 person likes this 1 person

By Hullablue10/1 17:17Fri Jan 10 17:17:17 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1176

I doubt Belford thought his departure message would be seen by anyone not in that group.

Maybe the player/s who spread it that showed the lack of integrity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not interested in your opinion" Tommy Wright, after 6-3 defeat at Blyth.

By stone ragma10/1 17:26Fri Jan 10 17:26:51 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1110

If you are going to slag some players off the chances are someone will share it, would be surprised if he was surprised it got shared

By Hullablue10/1 17:51Fri Jan 10 17:51:42 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1097

He wasn't the one who showed the lack of integrity and shared it with people it wasn't addressed to though.

I have a feeling that Belford became a handy scapegoat for other people.

It seemed very coordinated and convenient this last few weeks.

Lots of leaks out of the changing room criticising him and then when he leaves (sacked, or quit. If sacked, who by) his parting words to players get shared.

May be he is not the villain anonymous posters are trying to tell us he is.

By joetowny (Joe)10/1 21:03Fri Jan 10 21:03:47 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 845

as i posted yesterday "two sides to every story"
i do have to say whether he was the scapegoat or not, foolish in the extreme
on events / players and opinions,
cant believe a grown man being so naive,
in a nutshell. just go.say nowt.
the truth will eventually emerge anyway

the bottom line to this latest episode is no one including Dale Belford goes out to deliberately fuck a job up
others around him whoever they may be have to shoulder some of the blame for any failures fallout's whatever.
at the end of the day it takes two to tango.

By MJNB10/1 18:50Fri Jan 10 18:50:57 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 972

The only long standing player to depart has said Belford isn’t the problem.

Make of that what you will.

By stone ragma10/1 18:54Fri Jan 10 18:54:17 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 988

That different players have different views !

By Hullablue10/1 19:07Fri Jan 10 19:07:22 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 994

Or different people have different agendas.

By almost average 210/1 19:25Fri Jan 10 19:25:38 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 983

All i can say is if he didn't realise this would get out in the world we now live in he was massively nieve .

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 19:45Fri Jan 10 19:45:10 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 907

His end-if-job report was pretty split good guys vs bad guys.

I guess there would be some who toed the line but happy to do the dirty when opportunity arises.

By stone ragma10/1 19:33Fri Jan 10 19:33:32 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 940

Agree

By stone ragma10/1 17:57Fri Jan 10 17:57:41 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1024

Agree he wasn’t responsible for sharing it publicly, also agree that there seems to have been an agenda against him, however he may have been better not sharing those sentiments in a post as in doing so and considering some of his comments it was almost inevitable it would get shared more widely

By Hullablue10/1 18:01Fri Jan 10 18:01:58 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1001

I agree re he would have been better not saying those things to the squad.

I just think that the person who took that dirty linen outside acted worse.

And I really do think that he may have been a sacrificial lamb here.

Something doesn't add up.

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 17:54Fri Jan 10 17:54:53 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 993

Maybe not BUT in addressing THE GROUP collectively he is sharing things with others and perhaps bringing discourse.

Each comment was very much directed at individuals, so why share these thoughts/accusations?

By Hullablue10/1 17:58Fri Jan 10 17:58:33 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 993

Not defending him as his comments re Kettle will sow discord with others for example.

But saying things in a group, and putting your name to it, is one thing.

Spreading that outside that group, anonymously, is another IMO.

By stone ragma10/1 18:03Fri Jan 10 18:03:18 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 920

Interestingly though it was first being talked about on Twitter by people in non league circles in the Midlands, several who know Belford well I believe, one being Neil Tooth

By Hullablue10/1 18:04Fri Jan 10 18:04:51 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 940

Knowing well doesn't equal being mates with, as we all know!

By stone ragma10/1 18:19Fri Jan 10 18:19:45 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 905

It doesn’t, just seems strange that it came to light because it was being discussed by people Belford knows, did Belford send it to them as well, also the first couple of sentences in the post seem odd if it was just meant to be shared in a players group !!

Edited by stone ragma at 18:26:39 on 10th January 2020

By Hullablue10/1 18:32Fri Jan 10 18:32:31 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 902

First couple of sentences are a homage to the film Gladiators

By stone ragma10/1 18:34Fri Jan 10 18:34:30 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 868

Yes realise that, just felt strange if just shared in player group

By MJNB10/1 18:53Fri Jan 10 18:53:06 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 870

Some stuff shared in group chats are not always logical.

By stone ragma10/1 18:53Fri Jan 10 18:53:45 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 843

True

By Hullablue10/1 18:25Fri Jan 10 18:25:21 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 934

I really do not think Belford shared that outside the group.

Lots of people know lots of people in non league circles
I know of ex Boro players who discussed it last night, and they didn't get it from Belford sharing it outside the group.

Do you think Belford forwarded that message?
I don't. For many reasons.
But mainly cos it doesn't make him look good.

By animal10/1 22:09Fri Jan 10 22:09:03 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 806

Got to agree with that, not least because it makes him unemployable. What player would feel that he could trust him to be discrete in the future?

By stone ragma10/1 18:27Fri Jan 10 18:27:53 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 887

Fair enough, you usually have more knowledge on these things

Belford on Kettle.

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 15:24Fri Jan 10 15:24:17 2020In response to Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1301

Were they together at Tamworth???
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/former-tamworth-skipper-joel-kettle-16483866

He is a proper leader,” said Nuneaton assistant Dale Belford. “I think he’s a massive signing for us.

"He needs a big season, he understands that. He feels that he has a point to prove.

“He’s a really good lad who wants to do well and hopefully he will have a good season for us.”

Kettle follows Aman Verma in signing for Borough this season. Goalkeeper Cameron Belford, left back Rhys Sharpe and winger Callum Powell are other ex-Tamworth men at Liberty Way.

And he said: "I've joined the Boro after speaking to both Jimmy and Dale.

"Their enthusiasm and excitement about the prospect and journey Nuneaton are about to embark on is infectious, so I’m looking forward to the challenge of continuing the work behind the scenes and helping bring success on the pitch."

Edited by VS Boro at 15:24:28 on 10th January 2020

Re: Belford on Kettle.

By stone ragma10/1 16:16Fri Jan 10 16:16:21 2020In response to Belford on Kettle.Top of thread

Views: 1161

Yes I think they were together at Tamworth

By animal10/1 08:53Fri Jan 10 08:53:21 2020In response to Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1917

Classy!

Maybe the on field discipline will improve now. The dugout will certainly be less loudmouthed.

By stone ragma10/1 09:18Fri Jan 10 09:18:46 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1721

See JG Brother now having a go at DB on FB

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 09:25Fri Jan 10 09:25:48 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1643

dont diss the family :)

By TheOne&Only10/1 09:17Fri Jan 10 09:17:22 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1746

Rumour on Twitter that a few players have not been paid correctly...

Genuinely could make a documentary on us.

Edited by TheOne&Only at 09:37:19 on 10th January 2020

By Arseface10/1 10:20Fri Jan 10 10:20:19 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1586

I did get told that one player was paid 1k less than they were expecting to be paid. Expecting £1300 approx and got £300.

I will also apologise to JC as it looks like I may have got him mixed up with Jack Byrne judging by Belfords comments.

By stone ragma10/1 10:22Fri Jan 10 10:22:01 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1494

Expecting, £1,300 a month ?

By littlec10/1 09:29Fri Jan 10 09:29:55 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1639

Any proof players not being paid????

By TheOne&Only10/1 09:36Fri Jan 10 09:36:36 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1656

Has been mentioned on twitter by a Player who is sharing a lot about the current Belford situation.

No proof, just sharing what I have read.

By TheOne&Only10/1 09:40Fri Jan 10 09:40:08 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1628

Mikel jarrell and harry Harris.

By stone ragma10/1 09:45Fri Jan 10 09:45:00 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1565

Think the phrase used was “ some ain’t even getting paid” which is different to not been paid, Ty played back end of last season without being paid

By TheOne&Only10/1 09:47Fri Jan 10 09:47:47 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1618

Ah ok, my bad if I read it wrong.

No bad intentions on my part, having looked at it again it appears I have misunderstood the context. Jumped the gun a little this morning after waking up to all the happenings.

By littlec10/1 09:37Fri Jan 10 09:37:49 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1567

which player???

By MJNB10/1 00:14Fri Jan 10 00:14:19 2020In response to Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2184

I wanna know his thoughts on Ty.

Two puzzling

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 09:24Fri Jan 10 09:24:02 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1740

And Lavery and Ginnelly and those who have left over the course of the season.

Two comments confuse me (well more than all the others).
With one, am I reading too much into it?

James Clifton
Got major respect for you how you have left the club sometimes in life what you see is not what you get ? Stay safe & good luck 👍

Luke Benbow
Yes Bro good good lad & talent get your arse into gear now big lad & play with freedom follow your heart & keep of the Fukin Snuzzzzz 👍

Re: Two puzzling

By TheOne&Only10/1 09:57Fri Jan 10 09:57:09 2020In response to Two puzzlingTop of thread

Views: 1664

I read that as James Clifton left because of Dale, however James is professional and didn’t mention it or make it public which Dale respects him for.

I read the Benbow situation as he’s unhappy which is clear to see on the pitch IMO and he may be questioning himself weather to leave and go back to Stourbridge? And Dale of course whilst assistant manager would tell him to stay but now he’s gone he’s telling him to follow his heart.p

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 10:13Fri Jan 10 10:13:45 2020In response to Re: Two puzzlingTop of thread

Views: 1512

How I read it but thought I may be reading too much (particularly with Benbow)

By TheOne&Only10/1 11:27Fri Jan 10 11:27:39 2020In response to Re: Two puzzlingTop of thread

Views: 1438

Don’t think you read to much into it. It’s obvious something is wrong with Benbow.. we can only speculate but don’t think Dale would say it if he didn’t mean anything by it.

As much as Dale shouldn’t say things like this, it gives us a good insight/understanding of the dressing room at this moment in time.p

By joetowny (Joe)10/1 13:24Fri Jan 10 13:24:49 2020In response to Re: Two puzzlingTop of thread

Views: 1248

football is full of big ego's mate
it aint just NBFC related

By boropod (BoroughPod)10/1 07:02Fri Jan 10 07:02:15 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1943

Ty will be the next to leave now IMO

worst forum poster ever

By TheOne&Only10/1 07:41Fri Jan 10 07:41:53 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1815

Rumour has it. The BELFORD OUT profile on here was one of the players.

Few names have been mentioned but nothing concrete yet

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 09:25Fri Jan 10 09:25:19 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1542

I am pretty sure BobbyDazzler is also (easy to see other posts in that name).

I am guessing BELFORD OUT and BobbyDazzler are one of the same........just guessing.

By Eileen Dover10/1 09:32Fri Jan 10 09:32:21 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1638

Posted by Bobby Dazzler last August.
"From being involved in Non League football for a long time. General feeling for me is, Lavery knows what it takes to be a winner and is well regarding. Belford is known to be a bully boy character and is associated with losing teams over and over. Calls people put in training and is not well liked. JG is old school (at times there is room for that) but once you add him and Belford together it will be generating a fear within the dressing room. Have heard directly from one player that the atmosphere is horrendous."

By almost average 210/1 13:48Fri Jan 10 13:48:59 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1132

Too be honest whoever this is and whatever their reasons for posting they probably called it right .

By catch2210/1 10:55Fri Jan 10 10:55:31 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1474

Just guessing but I don't think it's Belford . I really don't.

By MJNB10/1 13:00Fri Jan 10 13:00:10 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1274

It’s

Rebekah Vardy

3 people like this 3 people

By Hullablue10/1 08:06Fri Jan 10 08:06:55 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1786

I never had any doubt about it.

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 22:58Thu Jan 9 22:58:13 2020In response to Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2278

Confused

Is that washing dirty linen OR wind up

By ntfcadam (nbfcadam)9/1 22:59Thu Jan 9 22:59:18 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2313

This is a message sent to the boro lads from Dale after Dale has either left or been sacked tonight as asst manager of boro.

Its also been sent to everyone in the non league circuit.

Edited by nbfcadam at 22:59:29 on 9th January 2020

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 23:00Thu Jan 9 23:00:59 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2160

How unprofessional

So kettle, hood and Byrne are shits SAYS someone who spreads shit

Edited by VS Boro at 23:02:17 on 9th January 2020

By ntfcadam (nbfcadam)9/1 23:02Thu Jan 9 23:02:31 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2193

It sounds like a few of the players have been very snakey and got him the sack

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 23:05Thu Jan 9 23:05:14 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2170

It works both ways.

“Lads sorry for being honest ,hard working, loyal & I leave with dignity & with my integrity intact good luck for the rest of the season & thank you BELF 👍❤“

By Hullablue9/1 23:04Thu Jan 9 23:04:22 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2163

Not how I understand it btw

By stone ragma9/1 23:05Thu Jan 9 23:05:45 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2124

Walked or Sacked !!, either way doesn’t sound like there has been harmony within the playing squad, begin to see why Clifton has left perhaps

Edited by stone ragma at 23:08:29 on 9th January 2020

By TheOne&Only10/1 08:02Fri Jan 10 08:02:27 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1792

“The boss had to let him go. Read between the lines with clifton...Clifton posted last night on twitter but deleted it. more players were on the verge of leaving because of Belfs”

^^^ These are the words of a current player I spoke to this morning.

By stone ragma10/1 08:14Fri Jan 10 08:14:13 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 1747

Seem to remember he wasn’t that popular when manager at Tamworth either

By ntfcadam (nbfcadam)9/1 23:16Thu Jan 9 23:16:12 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2136

Wouldnt surprise me if those 3 mentioned by Dale left as well.

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 23:25Thu Jan 9 23:25:21 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2039

Why?

Because the assistant manager leaves and then slates staff still at the club?

Two sides to every story

I have been told how Belford speaks to players and we have all observed how he acts on the touch line.

To think I thought he may have been a good fit for Boro when last looking for a manager.

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 23:19Thu Jan 9 23:19:49 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2010

This town ain’t big enough for the both of us

By MJNB9/1 23:18Thu Jan 9 23:18:57 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2025

Would anyone really be that arsed if any of our players left?

Collectively, and individually, not many have pulled up any trees all season.

Yes, the turnover of players is shit, but if they aren’t great it really doesn’t matter. I’m only bothered when good players leave.

By ntfcadam (nbfcadam)9/1 23:19Thu Jan 9 23:19:54 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2071

Not going to lie i would be happy if Hood and Byrne left. Kettle has been solid.

Every player is replaceable though.

By Hullablue9/1 23:17Thu Jan 9 23:17:39 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2042

Not now he's gone ...

By ntfcadam (nbfcadam)9/1 23:19Thu Jan 9 23:19:12 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2116

Not sure if their going to like being called out like that but who knows. Bring your boots Saturday either way

Absolutely comedy

By MJNB9/1 23:07Thu Jan 9 23:07:48 2020In response to Re: Belford gone Top of thread

Views: 2327

This is Sunday league stuff.

Our club cricket captain left at the end of last season. Simply put in WhatsApp “good luck lads, thanks for your efforts, times right to move on. Best wishes for the future”

That’s dignity. This is amateur, childish, and designed to cause conflict. Poor stuff.

2 people like this 2 people

Re: Absolutely comedy

By Vernon Slain9/1 23:22Thu Jan 9 23:22:08 2020In response to Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2125

Spot-on ! We have been Sunday League for what seems an age.
ps I'm still carrying an ankle knock this weekend.

From Saint Jimmies's Park.

By Hullablue9/1 23:13Thu Jan 9 23:13:00 2020In response to Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2139

Better than Tommy Wright's leaving message, at least DB put more than one line!

By stone ragma9/1 23:18Thu Jan 9 23:18:31 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2066

If he says this privately to the players that’s one thing, but to put it out there for all those in non league circles to see is just disrespectful to the club and fans, all it does is drag the name of Nuneaton Boro through the mud again

Edited by stone ragma at 23:18:52 on 9th January 2020

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 23:20Thu Jan 9 23:20:38 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2022

The players capable of sharing

By Hullablue9/1 23:20Thu Jan 9 23:20:18 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2042

I don't thing DB shared it.

By stone ragma9/1 23:22Thu Jan 9 23:22:40 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2078

Ok my mistake

By VS Town (VS Boro)9/1 23:10Thu Jan 9 23:10:54 2020In response to Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 2088

Totally agree.

He claims he being honest but others are shit when they feel they being honest.

By almost average 210/1 06:06Fri Jan 10 06:06:41 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 1929

Don't rate him as a manager / coach . Don't know anyone whos ever had any dealings with him who has a good word to say about him . Now he does this , what a prat , glad he's gone can't see this as being anything other than a positive for the club in the long term .

By VS Town (VS Boro)10/1 06:46Fri Jan 10 06:46:58 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 1821

After Eaden left and the club was in a mess I just thought Belford would be a good fit. Knew the area, local, hard working and had managed at a reasonable level also. Perhaps he may have been a good manager, but I was certainly not aware of other things.

By boropod (BoroughPod)10/1 06:56Fri Jan 10 06:56:50 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 1841

Time for jimmy to come out and explain WTF's going on at Boro, fast become a joke club.

worst forum poster ever

Re: An Absolute Disaster

By joetowny (Joe)10/1 10:10Fri Jan 10 10:10:47 2020In response to Re: Absolutely comedyTop of thread

Views: 1555

think what has been posted in this thread explains in part for the reasons behind some of the displays.
think very few doubted there were divisions in the camp
something was amiss
ie. a very unhappy ship
am i surprised NO
am i going to verbally assassinate any individual on an open forum NO
two sides to every story, a clash of personalities, for sure
whoever / whatever / wherever the blame lies lets turn the page and move on.
HOPEFULLY FOR THE BETTER

By bert's dad10/1 10:14Fri Jan 10 10:14:46 2020In response to Re: An Absolute DisasterTop of thread

Views: 1494

Not a disaster things needed to change on the bench. Hopefully things will start to improve but a lot depends on who replaces Belford. We clearly need a coach with a professional attitude and msn management skills.

By joetowny (Joe)10/1 10:22Fri Jan 10 10:22:32 2020In response to Re: An Absolute DisasterTop of thread

Views: 1475

you call it what you like bd
the whole episode has bordered on one imo
comings and goings have become a weekly occurrence
that alone tells you something was radically wrong behind the scenes
some of the displays have been shockers
i know of two people who came for a look who haven't been back.
and you know what i dont blame them, 12 quid to watch us get rolled over by virtual village clubs
you do the maths.

By stone ragma10/1 10:19Fri Jan 10 10:19:59 2020In response to Re: An Absolute DisasterTop of thread

Views: 1534

Would expect Lavery to now be assistant Manager, which he was at Kettering, and someone coming in to take coaching role that Lavery has been doing

By almost average 210/1 13:55Fri Jan 10 13:55:52 2020In response to Re: An Absolute DisasterTop of thread

Views: 1247

With what appears to be the state of the dressing room it's hard to understate how important it is that Jimmy gets this right .

Previous thread: Dec Towers by ntfcadam10/1 10:25Fri Jan 10 10:25:58 2020view thread

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Borough FC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Borough FC. Nuneaton Borough FC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.