Return to front page

Newest article: Re: April 200 Club draw result by Unnamed SauceYesterday 19:41Yesterday at 19:41:11view thread

Oldest article: Cam McWilliams by MJNB8/1 21:11Mon Jan 8 21:11:02 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Coop statement by VS Dysfunctional13/2 17:03Tue Feb 13 17:03:13 2024view thread

Decisions

By bookworm1 (lurker)13/2 15:26Tue Feb 13 15:26:42 2024

Views: 632

I have read the threads on here and the internecine warfare on Boro Chat and have come to the sad conclusion that we will not see a Nuneaton Boro/Town in my lifetime,if ever.
I have come to the reluctant conclusion that the only way to see decent non league football is to follow Boston United next season.
Like a new dog when an old family pet crosses the rainbow bridge, Boston will never replace the Boro but hopefully will produce memories of their own.
Good luck to anyone that comes up with, and executes, a viable plan to restart non league football in Nuneaton.
I will still lurk on here and Boro Chat for a while.

Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Decisions

By The_Hullablue13/2 15:32Tue Feb 13 15:32:39 2024In response to DecisionsTop of thread

Views: 592

It is interesting that you used "internecine" as all I have noticed is the H&H representative and some of his followers being abusive, spreading misteuths and calling people liars for telling the truth, and absolutely nothing confrontational at all from anyone backing or representing the other side.

I'm confident there will be a club next season wanting to be called Boro, but so far both sides have been light on actual detail.

They are saying "it will do this and that" but not hoe.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
How bright should floodlights be in the Conference?

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Previous thread: The new CIC… by ManorParkBlue8/2 08:15Thu Feb 8 08:15:19 2024view thread