Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Um.. by almost average 2Yesterday 16:56Yesterday at 16:56:37view thread

Oldest article: Council statement by Shrewblue24/1 14:52Wed Jan 24 14:52:06 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Game off tonight by Camp hill reserves 4/9 16:33Wed Sep 4 16:33:01 2024view thread

Away Stewarding Support

By StockingfordBrew1/9 21:31Sun Sep 1 21:31:52 2024

Views: 624

There was some minor trouble towards the end of the game yesterday, of course a lot of this clubs at this level maybe don't have stewarding staff. Not sure if it's worth the club taking a couple of stewards down to the away games, just to keep things calm on the odd occasion, not saying there's been any serious events but trouble towards the end yesterday didn't look great. Things may have got worse, but luckily some fans pulled some supporters away from escalating further. I'm not sure what the issue was originally about, all i seen was Liam Daly kick a water bottle at the away dugout. Suddenly a groundsman of some sort told him off, then some Boro supporters went running down towards the dugouts to confront one fan...

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Away Stewarding Support

By Snappycroc UTT (SnappyNBFCcroc)2/9 19:06Mon Sep 2 19:06:24 2024In response to Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 414

I was at the game on Saturday and missed it as I was in the clubhouse but I spoke to one of the smehwick players and said in the return fixture give it back and as for the missus is a s**g thing is a bit harsh #UTT

By Boropod (BoroughPod)2/9 07:43Mon Sep 2 07:43:21 2024In response to Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 500

There were some Boro fans ("that were in high spirits"), who were goading/insulting a local and his wife in the first half. It was not a good look fot the the club.

Note to self, 'be careful what you wish for'

By Wolfman2/9 11:23Mon Sep 2 11:23:26 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 917

Not in high spirits. They turn up every away match pissed up, and think it's OK to take the piss out of home players and supporters.The twat that thought it was OK to shout over to the other side of the ground your missus is a slag,I wouldn't blame the the guy if he came over and sorted him out .

By KC (KBoroughFC)4/9 08:42Wed Sep 4 08:42:47 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 260

Just to follow up on what you said I have spoken to a few of my pisshead friends and we will be there tonight singing and having a beer or 2 but supporting the club feel free to stand with us and get involved with the singing we try our best to create a atmosphere ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’™

1 person likes this 1 person

By Wolfman4/9 11:51Wed Sep 4 11:51:38 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 269

Will join you,but won't be shouting slag to home supporters wife's and has one guy has commented bad language just for the sake of it,and please don't tell me it's ok it's a football match.

2 people like this 2 people

By alwaysoptimistic4/9 11:32Wed Sep 4 11:32:51 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 269

Hi, it's great to see you all cheering and supporting the team/club home and away, long may it continue. Just one request from myself as a father of two young girls who attend a few home and away games is to reduce the use of the 'C**t' word whch I heard mentioned quite a few times at last Saturdays game. Cheers.

4 people like this 4 people

By KC (KBoroughFC)3/9 12:22Tue Sep 3 12:22:38 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 411

I think you need to get your facts right before you start coming on here mouthing off we donโ€™t turn up pissed every away game at all we come and support the team home and away yeah we like a drink but we ainโ€™t no thugs who want to cause trouble we try our best to create a atmosphere home and away so teams understand that we are Nuneaton town if you have a problem with us have a chat with us like adults instead of coming on here crying about us we should be there Wednesday night and then on Saturday ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’™

By StockingfordBrew3/9 17:50Tue Sep 3 17:50:24 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 224

To be fair ive never seen you lads cause any serious problems, you just have a laugh, few beers and give the goalie a hard time lol even though ive seen you give the goalie stick but shake his hand come the final whistle. Without you lads there would be no atmosphere and away days would be dead.

Having our own stewards however like we had with Decker and Chelsea bless him, nothing would get out of hand. Also they protect you from over the top home stewards kicking you out for whatever stupid reason. Least theyd have a word and all would calm down.

Im glad the boro ranger chant been retired, it was a laugh but it made us sound right morons.

By Wolfman3/9 12:50Tue Sep 3 12:50:24 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 400

So will I.

By ManorParkBlue3/9 12:24Tue Sep 3 12:24:59 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 373

Make sure ya get the badge in.

Utbbbbb

By Snappycroc UTT (SnappyNBFCcroc)2/9 22:25Mon Sep 2 22:25:00 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 327

I thought a beer before the game and during is allowed or as drinking at a game been banned or something Iโ€™ve always been told u canโ€™t watch the boro sober ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…chink chink as for the abuse towards other players well they thrive on it Any way #UTT

By Snappycroc UTT (SnappyNBFCcroc)2/9 19:12Mon Sep 2 19:12:25 2024In response to Re: Away Stewarding SupportTop of thread

Views: 404

If only that would happen they also say things about fellow boro fans as well tbh

Previous thread: The truth the fans deserve by Breadline19/5 15:31Sun May 19 15:31:58 2024view thread