Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Draws by blueandwhitemadYesterday 19:52Yesterday at 19:52:09view thread

Oldest article: Do Nuneaton Borough still exist? by MJNB25/1 14:11Thu Jan 25 14:11:26 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Draws

By WolfmanYesterday 08:10Yesterday at 08:10:06

Views: 402

5 draws so far,is it 5 points gained or 10 points dropped.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Draws

By almost average 2Yesterday 15:54Yesterday at 15:54:20In response to DrawsTop of thread

Views: 263

Got to admit i was a bit disappointed by this result . There's half a dozen sides in this division who are head and shoulders above the rest and drop very few points to anyone outside that top group . HSJ , Coton Green , Smethwick & Kirby M have all played and won at Gornal this season two of them convincingly . We had big wins at St.Andrews & Copsewood who are two of the best of the rest , but you can't afford to drop too many points to mid table teams in this division because the others at the top won't .

1 person likes this 1 person

By blueandwhitemadYesterday 19:52Yesterday at 19:52:09In response to Re: DrawsTop of thread

Views: 169

Yep, not proving to be as easy as many had maybe thought .Still on a positive note we have come a long way in a short space of time with lots and lots of football still to play yet and it is a marathon not a sprint as the old saying goes.

By Unnamed Sauce (Bedduth Blue)Yesterday 15:57Yesterday at 15:57:21In response to Re: DrawsTop of thread

Views: 254

5 gained.

and good morale as we've only lost one so far with a game in hand.

I've seen a few of the "top" teams now. This isn't quite such a tinpot league as some thought and we are going to have to scrap for everything because of our name.

Edited by Bedduth Blue at 15:58:31 on 16th October 2024

By almost average 2Yesterday 16:01Yesterday at 16:01:46In response to Re: DrawsTop of thread

Views: 263

Where definitely in the mix with plenty of games left but if we are to convert that to promotion i think we need to show a bit more killer instinct when on top in games .

By Lord of the ManorYesterday 17:47Yesterday at 17:47:01In response to Re: DrawsTop of thread

Views: 204

Said it before season started .....
2.5 points per game needed to win the league.

By WilkinsfYesterday 18:20Yesterday at 18:20:02In response to Re: DrawsTop of thread

Views: 186

Standing on the steep terrace and hearing the cheer that went up from the Gornal faithful at Full Time makes you appreciate what a scalp we are seen by a lot of teams. Although I found their what a waste of money chant somewhat amusing

I thought our lads worked hard both at HSJ and Gornal and they could turn out to be two valuable points

Previous thread: Tonight’s game. by Vernon Slain15/10 17:40Tue Oct 15 17:40:37 2024view thread