Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John Blair23/4 20:12Tue Apr 23 20:12:00 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Tipping Point by Follow the Swans19/2/2015 18:25Thu Feb 19 18:25:17 2015view thread

Re: Squad !

By Danswan (legacy user)16/2/2015 09:08Mon Feb 16 09:08:51 2015In response to Squad !

Views: 2355

JACK TURNER . (keep at all costs) He is the one I feel sorry for, time and time again is he left exposed and has to clear up the defensive errors, best keeper in the league by far.

ERIVALDO FELIX. (Realease) He is a trier but is simply not good enough, afraid height does come into it at this level.

CHRIS M'BOUNGOU . (keep) Where is the Chris of last year? Presume it's all down to confidence

JUSTYN ROBERTS . (release) Slow and clumsy.

LUKE NEVILLE . (release) Not good enough for this level, was chucked in at the deep end and relied on by Marcus Gayle.

MAX WORSFOLD (keep) Poor year, Not captain material but if we can find his true position somewhere on that left then he can get back to old ways.

TOMMY BREWER (keep) Even though Tommy is still young he has the experience and quality to do well for us.

ASHLEY LODGE (keep) Gives 100% every game and does by far the most running. Would do very well for us next year.

BAJRAM PASHAJ (release) He appears to only play well when he is subbed on during the game, has not impressed me when he has started games.

JOE ARIBO (keep)Joe looks like the only good thing to have come from this season, had doubts myself at the start but is now proving a few of us wrong.

STEPHANE NGAMVOULOU (release) Hasn't been the same player since he was offered his new contract for this year during last season. Also imagine he is one of the higher paid.

CHACE O'NEIL (keep) Possibly should have been released in october but can now have a chance to show us what he can do.

ELLIOT BUCHANAN (release) No comment ;)

JAKE KEMPTON (keep) Shows signs that he is willing to battle but clearly needs a big buy like Elliot Charles with him up top.

DANNY BASSET (release) Not too sure what Danny can actually do, he is very quick but never appears to run with the ball and from what I can tell hasn't actually scored for us ?

Staines Towns Most Wanted

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Next article in this thread: Re: Squad ! by Mark18/2/2015 18:25Wed Feb 18 18:25:59 2015

Previous thread: Game Off by Follow the Swans16/2/2015 16:03Mon Feb 16 16:03:52 2015view thread