Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Those were the days ...... by ArthurYesterday 08:09Yesterday at 08:09:15view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Middlesex Senior Cup by albatross18/12/2019 00:20Wed Dec 18 00:20:48 2019view thread

Re: Martin Kuhl permanent STFC Manager

By Arthur10/12/2019 07:31Tue Dec 10 07:31:44 2019In response to Martin Kuhl permanent STFC Manager

Views: 1016

Last season we seemed to sign more managers than players. This season we started well (in friendlies) with a new manager, who due to unforeseen personal circumstances, rightly left the club. Mahrez took on the mantle and seems to be settling in well. In fact he got the club the Performance of the month award. The Chairman, who promised us football league status in 10 years, rewards the interim manager with the sack and appoints a new manager. I have nothing against Martin Kuhl. I don't know him and he should only be judged on the performance of the team in the coming days. There are a number of the most loyal fans at the club, some going to all matches, home and away. I try to get to home matches, health issues permitting. However, my years, my professional qualifications, my long work life and voluntary sector working leave me nonplussed by the Chairmans actions. He needs to explain his logic, rather than just issue a bland statement. I agree it is his money that is invested in the club. However, it is the loyalty of the fans that keep the club going. The fanbase can only grow by good performances on the pitch on a consistent basis. This must be culled with a good performance by the clubs owners demonstrating that they have the best interests of the club at heart. Sadly I think the club is currently missing on both. Performances and results have improved under Mahrez. The replacing of a glimmer of light puts the ownership in a less than favourable light.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Martin Kuhl permanent STFC Manager by surreysage11/12/2019 16:27Wed Dec 11 16:27:17 2019

Previous thread: Performance of the Month by V W Swan4/12/2019 17:17Wed Dec 4 17:17:25 2019view thread