Return to front page

Newest article: Supporters Club Membership by John Blair26/6 11:12Wed Jun 26 11:12:13 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Competitive football again by Arthur12/9/2020 23:07Sat Sep 12 23:07:04 2020view thread

Re: THE REAL PROBLEM AT STAINES

By Cherseyboy6425/1/2020 18:06Sat Jan 25 18:06:17 2020In response to Re: THE REAL PROBLEM AT STAINES

Views: 2724

First Point - Please look once again at the previous few years accounts and explain there were no significant changes in equity. You will have to look beyond 1-2 years of filing history to understand the full picture.

The question is why is the business still operating and why would they continue to finance it as a going concern?

Second point - How are they rolling over this £3M ? Although the charge was satisfied, no new charge has been created, If they did roll this over in the traditional way you will know that they have a time line to report a new charge with companies house which they have not. Since the charge has been satisfied and no new charge has been created I would question how and what they would use to roll this over.
Id also like you to see how often they have refinanced historically since acquisition?

Third Point - Follow the trail and you will find names of people who are directors in both companies. You will find what appears to be a various obvious and glaring link to all involved parties.

Fourth Point - This point is completely incorrect, you will find that The Thames Club has sat in various Downing VCT and is a particularly bad performer. If you have trouble finding this you can simply look back historically at the annual returns where you will find the list of shareholders, within the shareholders you will find various Downing VCT , you can then look for the VCT on companies house this will allow you to look at the VCT annual report and you will see The Thames Club as part of an investment portfolio designed for retail investors.

Fifth point - I apologise my intention was not to insult you , I am simply explaining the facts and I just wanted to point out that things are not what they seem and you may have to look a little deeper. I like you have no personal interest or connection to the situation and was simply trying to make supporters aware of what appears to be going on, after all Staines is a great local football club and the past year or so must have been a very difficult watch.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: THE REAL PROBLEM AT STAINES by allen b25/1/2020 19:06Sat Jan 25 19:06:57 2020

Previous thread: I don’t get this forum.... by Yellow Swan10/6/2020 00:35Wed Jun 10 00:35:56 2020view thread