Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John Blair23/4 20:12Tue Apr 23 20:12:00 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Competitive football again by Arthur12/9/2020 23:07Sat Sep 12 23:07:04 2020view thread

Re: THE REAL PROBLEM AT STAINES

By Cherseyboy6425/1/2020 21:16Sat Jan 25 21:16:51 2020In response to Re: THE REAL PROBLEM AT STAINES

Views: 2706

Allen I do not think this addresses anything that I have just said. You have read two from eleven entries, which proves my point that you probably need to look into things a little bit deeper to have a credible opinion. I hope that you do not take this as a personal insult I’m just repeating what you have told us in terms of what you have read.

I am surprised that you think that accounting is as simple as the P&L and as basic as losses reducing or growing. If this is the basis of your argument there is no way that we can have a sensible debate.

Again with regards to retail investors and who is financing this business you really have to read more than two years of accounts and follow the steps in point 4 that I previously made, it will then become a lot clearer to you as to who is financing and who has financed this business and you will see that all the points that I have made are accurate.

You are unable to show what is correct and what is incorrect as you have no idea about what losses I am referring to , you have no idea what the net affect of losses across the period that this property has been owned and operated by the Thames club as you have only read two years of accounts therefore there is no way that you could of proven that anything I have said is incorrect. I am telling you this because without having the historical evidence to prove otherwise this could open you to defamation.

I find it interesting that as an accountant you say that Downing are succeeding in supporting this business, surely as a professional you would not have advised them to continue supporting this loss maker. Would you advise your client to issue a £3m loan to a business like this based on its ever present losses in its filing history?

Again I strongly apologise if you feel this is a personal attack, I am sure you only mean well and you want the best for your club which is understandable, and its great to see your passion, I just feel that its important that if you are going to publicise your opinion you really need to do your homework and as I previously mentioned that means reading significantly more than the last two years of filing history.

I wish you and the club well. Great result today by the way.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: THE REAL PROBLEM AT STAINES by allen b26/1/2020 09:33Sun Jan 26 09:33:21 2020

Previous thread: I don’t get this forum.... by Yellow Swan10/6/2020 00:35Wed Jun 10 00:35:56 2020view thread