Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Those were the days ...... by Arthur4/5 08:09Sat May 4 08:09:15 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Is football really coming back? by Arthur17/7/2020 17:05Fri Jul 17 17:05:19 2020view thread

Backroom Staff

By V W Swan10/7/2020 15:24Fri Jul 10 15:24:05 2020

Views: 600

Staines Town FC Manager, Paul Barnes, is delighted to get to work ahead of the 2020/21 season and we were able to catch up with him with pre-season looming.

‘I am honoured to be given the responsibility of leading this great club back in the direction it deserves. Our superb fan base and community have always been the soul of Staines Town FC, and I will be doing everything within my capabilities to help build a team and club, we can all be proud of”.

As everyone knows too well, it is the team behind the team that often goes without recognition or notice, and this is where the tireless work, long hours and dedication to the set goals or objectives are formulated and strived for relentlessly.
I have a unique vision and plan, which will see Staines Town FC become one of the most professional and dedicated environments for players development , as we will be providing an in-depth model that will put coaching at the heart, as we implement such tools as, Video Analysis, Athletic Performance, Sports Psychology and much more”.

There are no better people or professionals to help support our players and achieve our objectives, than the team I am so pleased to have alongside me for the 2020/21 season.

Daniel Gill (Assistant Manager), Damian Scannell (Assistant Manager & Athletic Performance Lead), James Lewis (First Team Coach), Finn Roberts-Bond (First Team Coach), Oliver Platt (Performance Analyst), Metin Ramadan (Assistant Performance Analyst), Jamie Gale (Chief Scout).

I am in the discussions with a Sports Therapist & Goalkeeper Coach , whom will enhance our already very strong staff, and create a comprehensive support system for our team and club.
The work has well and truly started behind the scenes, and we are all very much looking forward to getting to work on the training ground.”

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Paul Barnes - Club Announcement by V W Swan22/6/2020 15:13Mon Jun 22 15:13:36 2020view thread