Return to front page

Newest article: Wheatsheaf Park by GrahamBeeToday 08:35Today at 08:35:24view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Jacob Adams by John Blair12/2/2021 21:54Fri Feb 12 21:54:26 2021view thread

Re: Arthur

By Arthur9/2/2021 22:28Tue Feb 9 22:28:47 2021In response to Re: Arthur

Views: 902

My brother in law has been out of work for so long that he is starting to talk with a Scouse accent ......
I apologise to Ron and other Liverpudlians who take offence to this remark. However, both jokes would not be allowed in any public forums - but they are allowed on private forums such as a football fans forum. From Manchester City to Accrington Stanley; from Torquay to Lockwood Youth, a fans forum is a PRIVATE forum for fans views. For your information, both jokes are taken from a Premier league club forum and are allowable. If a fans forum is to become a public forum then you need to start with the fans forums of Premier League clubs and work your way down. You seem to be taking offence about an innocent question as to when you should expect a return from an investment ..,, why; reasonable question. On some forums they ask for favourite records; box sets etc; questions about Covid; and Donald Trump. Anyway, as a long term Swans supporter, when did you start coming? Was it when Steve Corderey was manager; the Danny Gordon/ Louis Wells time; David W2heeler; Joe Aribo; Ali C; Louis T; Leroy and his green boots; or just when you joined the Thames Club. If my comments offend Matthew, I will apologise to him when I next see him at a match, he is still a director (I think) and a minority shareholder. Alternatively if he contacts me to let me know he is offended, and why, and doesn't accept my reasoning; then I will apologise to him on this forum. For those historians, the club originally owned the freehold before the existence of the Thames Club. It was part of Alan's reorganisation that created the current ownership situation which individuals within the club are still, I believe, trying to rectify to give the club a long term future at Wheatsheaf Park. I am sure Norm, who started this thread, will agree and we can go back to using the forum by fans, for the benefit of the fans, without people looking for nit picking legalities.

There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman .......

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Arthur by Surreysage10/2/2021 09:52Wed Feb 10 09:52:46 2021

Previous thread: STFC Online Content by STFC_Media11/2/2021 18:50Thu Feb 11 18:50:29 2021view thread