Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John BlairToday 20:12Today at 20:12:00view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Sadly the inevitable gets closer ........ by Arthur19/2/2021 08:42Fri Feb 19 08:42:02 2021view thread

Re: 15TH DECEMBER 2000 THE DAY THE BOONS SIGNED AWAY OUR CLUB.

By Arthur16/2/2021 17:53Tue Feb 16 17:53:06 2021In response to Re: 15TH DECEMBER 2000 THE DAY THE BOONS SIGNED AWAY OUR CLUB.

Views: 950

The support is there. The support is for Staines Town FC - and not for anyone else. I think my original post, which was questioned, indicated this. I will not speak ill of the dead - perhaps that's my age; however both Matthew and his father were directors of the companies where the trail went, losing the freehold of the land we owned to the Thames Club. This is why I said I would apologise unreservedly to Matthew when I saw him , if he was upset by my comments, and also if he could answer the points I had to raise with him. It is really sad that money has disappeared from the club. How much and to where we may never know. This is not now the point. The important thing is that we are trying, and need to get the club's tenure secured for the long term future. There is an offer to buy the freehold.The supporters should and will back this bid. The videos posted by our, then, Chairman, show where the Club's major problems now are. The true supporters will be fighting to regain what is rightfully ours - a long term future at Wheatsheaf Park

Our team are only being kept off the top of the league by goal difference at this point of the current season. However, it is highly unlikely that we will complete this season's fixtures. The authorities are likely to discount all results.The club's future is probably going to recommence with the restart of the league for the start of next season, with a new manager and a competitive team - at Wheatsheaf Park.

COYS - from a predominantly home match fan.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Jacob Adams by John Blair12/2/2021 21:54Fri Feb 12 21:54:26 2021view thread