Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John Blair23/4 20:12Tue Apr 23 20:12:00 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Statement from Isthmian League"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Statement from Isthmian League

By MGP30/3/2022 17:33Wed Mar 30 17:33:12 2022In response to Statement from Isthmian League

Views: 840

Excellent statement by the league, there’s no need for any games to not be played, if the owner wants to be a social justice warrior that’s entirely his choice but there’s no need to cancel the games and effectively end a great local club’s existence on behest of those whims.

Fair play to the supporters, old and new who are already seemingly putting in plans to continue the club

As with the much vaunted “summer tournament” this latest stunt seems entirely devised to create an issue with the Thames Club but also to ultimately bring about the extinction of Staines Town

Hopefully it does not come to that, too many clubs in this country have unfortunately gone by the wayside upon the egotistical acts of ill fitted owners, I only hope Staines Town, a club I’ve long held dear, do not follow them