Re: Last Night
You're right of course Clive, he was there. I'm surprised he's not been more effusive about the performance.
I've seen a lot fewer Leafe games than most of you, but it was certainly the best I've ever seen us play. That fourth goal.... We will do well to top that for a while.
Outstanding contributions from everyone and perhaps unfair to single out two, but I thought Roscoe really showed he was back to his best and Greg Andrews had an excellent game. There's a lot of competition for places up front, and it's great to see everyone starting their case.
The team spirit is palpable.
Next article in this thread: Re: Last Night by Leafe van Cleef10/9/2014 22:06Wed Sep 10 22:06:46 2014
- Another 5-0 win - What a game! by Mrs K9/9/2014 22:07Tue Sep 9 22:07:52 2014view thread
- Re: Another 5-0 win - What a game! by Chris Peacock9/9/2014 22:52Tue Sep 9 22:52:12 2014
- Whyteleafe 5 East Grinstead 0 by Pat Butcher Fan Club9/9/2014 23:09Tue Sep 9 23:09:25 2014
- Not fair by My tealeaf10/9/2014 08:03Wed Sep 10 08:03:03 2014
- Only ten by Lee Farmie10/9/2014 08:15Wed Sep 10 08:15:58 2014
- FA CUP by My tealeaf11/9/2014 08:32Thu Sep 11 08:32:37 2014
- Last Night by Julie Pescod10/9/2014 08:43Wed Sep 10 08:43:15 2014
- Re: Last Night by Leafe van Cleef10/9/2014 09:35Wed Sep 10 09:35:46 2014
- Re: Last Night by Paulo10/9/2014 10:28Wed Sep 10 10:28:18 2014
- Last Night by distant follower10/9/2014 14:23Wed Sep 10 14:23:17 2014
- Re: Last Night by Paulo10/9/2014 18:45Wed Sep 10 18:45:42 2014
- Re: Last Night by Leafe of Pie10/9/2014 14:58Wed Sep 10 14:58:10 2014
- Re: Last Night by Clive10/9/2014 17:32Wed Sep 10 17:32:12 2014
- Re: Last Night by Leafe of Pie10/9/2014 18:09Wed Sep 10 18:09:36 2014
- Re: Last Night by Leafe van Cleef10/9/2014 22:06Wed Sep 10 22:06:46 2014
- Re: Last Night by Viv10/9/2014 16:14Wed Sep 10 16:14:49 2014
- Re: Last Night by The Man Who Folded Himself11/9/2014 08:26Thu Sep 11 08:26:24 2014