Re: Disappointing all round
A dose of reality after our fine start to the season.
The 3 absentees last night are the spine of the team and we struggled in the first half to get into any rhythm.
One or two of our dependable a are just going through a stage when they couldn't pass water but that will change.
The first 15 mins of second half were superb but we must show that again in 90 mins as we have been doing earlier.
We are still a good team and will recover from this.
Next article in this thread: Re: Disappointing all round by BeverlyJ17/9 11:56Fri Sep 17 11:56:31 2021
- Whyteleafe v Horsham by Lee Farmie23/9/2014 16:41Tue Sep 23 16:41:20 2014view thread
- Disappointing all round by Lee Farmie 23/9/2014 23:15Tue Sep 23 23:15:28 2014
- Whyteleafe 3 Horsham 4 by PBFC23/9/2014 23:35Tue Sep 23 23:35:25 2014
- Re: Disappointing all round by Leafe of Pie23/9/2014 23:32Tue Sep 23 23:32:07 2014
- Re: Disappointing all round by Clive24/9/2014 10:36Wed Sep 24 10:36:42 2014
- Re: Disappointing all round by BeverlyJ17/9 11:56Fri Sep 17 11:56:31 2021