I think that if an announcement had asked for volunteers to help, you would have been overrun with concerned fans, we all were worried as anything seeing him just laying there was horrible.
I try to attend most matches at home (I have a season ticket) and I am myself a "big lump" at 6'2". though not medically trained, I would be more than willing to be a stretcher bearer if needed in the future. If we see similar circumstances in the future, should I just leap the barrier, or would you need something more formal?
Next article in this thread: Louis Hollingsworth by Bob the physio7/10/2014 18:44Tue Oct 7 18:44:56 2014
- Louis Hollingsworth update by Bob the physio4/10/2014 19:10Sat Oct 4 19:10:36 2014view thread
- Louis update by Al4/10/2014 19:46Sat Oct 4 19:46:02 2014
- Re: Louis Hollingsworth update by Clive4/10/2014 19:19Sat Oct 4 19:19:37 2014
- Re: Louis Hollingsworth update by Leafe van Cleef4/10/2014 20:15Sat Oct 4 20:15:47 2014
- Re: Louis Hollingsworth update by Leafe of Pie4/10/2014 20:20Sat Oct 4 20:20:06 2014
- Louis Hollingsworth update by Bob the physio5/10/2014 14:42Sun Oct 5 14:42:46 2014
- 6'2" shifter by My tealeaf6/10/2014 20:49Mon Oct 6 20:49:08 2014
- Louis Hollingsworth by Bob the physio7/10/2014 18:44Tue Oct 7 18:44:56 2014
- Re: Louis Hollingsworth by My tealeaf8/10/2014 11:40Wed Oct 8 11:40:21 2014
- Help by Bob the physio8/10/2014 13:07Wed Oct 8 13:07:43 2014
- Re: 6'2" shifter by Clive6/10/2014 20:53Mon Oct 6 20:53:28 2014